Chapter 1

2017 UPDATE: So I have seen my stories and they need a major fix. I am going through Elora and this story and starting over. The story will kind of be on the same track, but kinda not. I am making major changes because I am not a fan of many concepts and I think the plot needs to be panned out more. Sorry for the confusion. 

For those who read this story during 2011-2016: Jade used to have a different love interest but he no longer exists and I am doing the regular twilight cast. Everything else about Jade is the same with her powers and such, just different love interests. Rip Damon.

Chapter1

The trees passed me in a blur as I ran through the dark woods. There were no stars in the sky which only made the night even darker. The only source of light I could see was the big moon. As I ran, my mind was blank. I needed to concentrate on getting myself out of this predicament. If I am not able to outrun them, I need to be able to out smart them. 

I kept running. The further away, the better. I don't want to stop only to have them catch up to me within the next hour. They will tire themselves out and give up. 

After what seemed to be hours I slowed down to a jog. I new I was in the clear. They either stopped to rest or gave up. I jogged for a few more miles taking in my surrounding before stopping by a small pond. 

Kneeling down I cupped some water in my hands and splashed my face. I let out a breath and looked in the pond seeing my reflection as well as the moon. Even after running for miles my soft black hair was in perfect curls. My skin was almost as white as the moon.

I sigh thinking about my human self. I could never compare my previous appearance to how I look now. I groan and stand up wandering around. I let my senses guide me as they have never let me down before. Adrenaline was starting to wear off and my body grew tired. I looked around for a safe place to sleep. Not finding a completely safe location, I decided to sleep besides the tree.

On my left there was a tall tree towering over me with its branches outstretched barely allowing the moon to be seen through the leaves. Going to the base of the tree I closed my eyes and thought of a fluffy blanket and a soft pillow. Within seconds they manifested on the ground where I decided to rest for the night. 

I lied down on the rough ground pulling the blanket over me as I did. Even though it wasn't as fluffy as a real blanket due to it being a manifestation, I was comfy enough to sleep. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was safe for now. 

                                                 .    .    . 

I could feel the warmth from the sun and slowly opened my eyes. I stood up and waved my hand over the blanket and pillow allowing them to disappear. As I started to walk around I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of my sun on my ice cold skin. Not only did the sun allow me to feel warm, but it made my skin....sparkle.

What kind of scary vampire am I made out to be if my skin looks like I sprinkled glitter all over myself. Who's idea was this? I absolutely loathed going out in the sunlight. There is no question in my mind that I look silly. If I was a human still and saw someone's skin glitter I would laugh at the image.

Whatever. Just another perk of being a vampire. Isn't it just so nice to be one of them?  I roamed around making sure to go in a different direction of my stalkers. I don't understand why they want me. Yes, I can manifest things with my mind, but what is the point in it. 

I mean I can make anything I wanted to like money, weapons or any other extravagant items, but what is the use when its basically fake. The money is fake, but it looks real. The food is fake, looks real but sure as heck does not taste real. I tried manifesting a donut and it was the strangest thing I have ever tasted. Never again.