Fairy Tales Dont Always Have A Happy Ending

Before you start reading some of this is a true story but some details I put in their to make it interesting okay hope you like!:)

So this was the summer of 2010, okay my sister and this guy she thought I had liked were both at breakfast. And so she decides to ask him out and I don't have a clue what's going on I'm already in class. Next I now the bell rings already to go second hour class of summer school. When I get in there my old friend from elementary is in there so he asks me to sit by him, then he asked me out because of my sister. His name is gonna be anonymous so I'll say his name was Joe. So we end up dating a full year then I broke up with him at the time cuz I was having stress problems and depression.

Basically we had an on and off relationship but we worked things out a lot which is what counts! So we end up dating for the next 3 years and 4 almost 5 months I thought we would last and it would be a fairytale kind of thing. No! He broke up with me two or three nights ago because he was bi. I heard he was from my bestfriend so last Friday at a home game at northwest I asked him if he really was bi.

He lied to me and said he wasn't because he said we were out in public and I would cause a scene like I always do apparently. And so this is what he said when he broke up with me. Joe said " I feel weird dating you because I'm bi, it doesn't feel right to me". So I said there's not a problem with you being bi and dating me. He goes yes there is, I told him no because our bestfriend Abby is bi and she's dating someone who is straight. Also I told him so basically you are breaking up with me!? Joe says I'm sorry I really am please don't hate me. I'm not gonna hate you for being bi or anything but I am gonna be post off that you broke my fucken heart after we did stuff and is against my religion to do until after your married. He swore to me we would stay together but he lied again I should of none. And so yesterday night on Facebook he says on his status he's been bi his whole life but never not once did he ever tell me. Joe could of I don't judge if your bi or anything. So basically I wasted my past 4 years in a relationship that I thought would last. We laughed together, told jokes, told each other just about everything! It's gonna be so hard forgetting those memories and fun times we had shared. We always talked about growing old together and having kids. Having a nice house, jobs and cars. I just don't want you to forget what we had! I just want you to know that even though you found yourself a boyfriend that I still love you I honestly always will. Though if you ever run back to me just remember it's gonna be a long time till I can ever trust you ever again!

Bye!:'(