Prolouge

(Picture above is Ashley)

Hello my name Ashley. I'm 17 years old. My 18 birthday is in two day. I'm the daughter of the beta but I'm an omega. I bet you are wondering why I'm an omega. My parent died when I was only 3 years old, and I have a twin brother that beats me up because I'm weak. I'm very rare because my wolf is white. and I can talk to the moon goddess herself. The moon goddess says I have powers, but won't tell me what it is.

People of the Star Dust pack:

Cole: dirty blond hair and this light blue eyes with a little brown speck and fitted. His wolf was dirty blond hair and blue eyes.  Beats up Ashley. High school 10th grade.

Anthony; twin brother brown hair , brown hair. Wolf brown and brown eyes.

Alpha John: blond hair and brown eyes fitted. His wolf has blond hair and blacks eyes. He beats Ashley up.

Luna Rose: brown hair and light blue eyes also has craves in all the right places. Her wolf  has brown fur and blue eyes. She picks on Ashley.

Ashley: natural light blue hair and blue eyes. Her wolf  name is Diana and fur color is white and green eyes. Beaten up every day and has curves in all the right place.  In high school 10th grade.

Jamie: light brown hair and brown eyes. She in the middle of the fitted and non fitted. Ashley best friend since 5th grade. In high school 10th grade. Her wolf light brown hair and green eyes.