Forces of Nature - Message From Starzee

Hi to all Forces of Nature fans,

My name is DontShootMe

I am a close personal friend of Starzee's and have been following the backlash as a result of Starzee taking down her account and popular stories.

Now on her behalf I am simply here to set a few things straight as she did not get a chance to do so before leaving.

1) Starzee did not delete her account to get back at all of the nasty people harassing her and demanding uploads.

2) Sometimes in real life, people have to make choices like giving up certain hobbies to make time for the important things like work and making a living. Bills don't pay themselves, and rent ain't cheap.

3) While most of the comments on her stories and various message boards have been mostly positive and limited to pleas of her fast return, I really must applaud those who are still lashing out - the ones who weren't satisfied when she took too long to upload, who are now complaining that Starzee must be 'a dumbass and weak as fuck" (commenter should know who she is).

I like how you are so quick to judge and condemn her for reasons you THINK you know about her abrupt departure. Let me reiterate points 1 and 2: Starzee DID NOT delete her Wattpad account because she couldn't hack the negative comments and continued spamming of her Wattpad account. If anything, she thrived on the negativity just as much as she did on the positive comments. Producing chapter after brilliant chapter was her way of proving anyone wrong who doubted her commitment or writing abilities.

Unfortunately it was just a case of real life catching up to her, leaving her no time for her stories or Wattpad fans.

4) Starzee will be continuing her stories in her own time, especially Forces of Nature which is due to be completed in the next couple of months. After its completion it will go through the editing process and be sent off to publishers. With luck, someone will pick it up and people will get a chance to see it in a bookstore near them.

5) Will Starzee return to Wattpad at a later date to repost all of her stories?

That remains to be seen and depends on other things going on in her life at the moment. For now, she is choosing to steer clear of Wattpad until after the Christmas and New Year period.

6) Starzee wishes to apologise to all of the people she upset by removing her account. It was not her intention to upset those who did nothing but wait patiently and eagerly for the next upload in any one of her stories. She feels terrible about this, and doesn't blame anyone who is angry at her. Their anger is entirely warranted and all she can do is thank everybody who stuck it out with her for the long journey, and apologise profusely for not being able to see it through right to the end.

She wishes everyone the best, and wants you all to know that without you, none of her stories would have been possible.

That is all for now.

If anyone has any further questions or enquiries concerning Starzee and her works, please let me know via commenting on this page or sending me a message, whatever works best for you.

Otherwise, have a nice day.