When they met

A story on love, passion and a loyal heart for a father up in heaven. When skylarks develops a unspeakable crush for her best friend. Skylark has a terrible secret to face in her new school. Hi guys this is my new and first story please give me any advice and suggestions on how to improve or what stories I should right next thanks.

Introduction - The description of the story

In the deep misty forest were no single soul entered, There lived a beautiful teenager called skylark she lived with her mum, dad and her annoying sister dallier. Her life was very different to a normal teenagers life skylarks chores where sweeping, shopping, and making clothes and fasting and praying. Skylark adored hunting , swimming and surfing. After a while of boredom in the forest skylark wondered what it would be like if she lived in the city. How would she make friends? What would life throw at her ? She asked her dad if she could go to the city but her dad looked her in a daunting way but just ignore the fact that she was right beside him and walked off. Skylark had enough of her dad giving her the I don't care look ,all she ever wanted was for her dad to show some love to her or even at least answer some of her questions. Later that day she then went on her knees and asked God if he could give her a miracle.

So the next day as she was doing her daily chores she found a abandoned plane she called  he sister dallier to come and look at what she had found. She knew this was a sign from God saying I am listening my child as a result, she thanked him for being God. Dallier quickly ran like a gun shot to her dad and asked him if he can fly the plane her dad gave dallier a smile and shook his head. This made Skylark even more distant towards her dad giving that he loved dallier more than her. Then the whole family started packing.

                                                    ******************************************

When the arrived to California skylarks dad told the family that their would be staying at his brothers house. Before skylark dad had children he became a pilot and flew to the forest to become closer to God.

 Guys this is my first chapter of my story I will the write the rest soon latest in 1 week. can you guys please check out my sister's story. "One change determines all" it will be much appreciated as she doesn't want to write anymore due to the fact she thinks she's not good, although I tell her otherwise can you please show some support so she can continue writing I am also hooked.