chapter 1

'Tap tap tap', Yoochun tapping his ballpen boringly at his worktable. "Dude! You should try out Tinder! Daaang there's so many beautiful girls out there to pick and to see. All you have to do is to swipe right for like, swipe left for nope and swipe up for superlike! Try it!." Changmin shaking his friend's shoulder with a wide grin on his face, hah such a playboy. "Yeah yeah, tch such a playboy. You're so thirsty, you need to get laid, Shim Changmin. . . . . . . .woah wait-- I have an idea!." He stands up and laughs loudly, making the younger one to startle at him while eating his small bucket of chicken wings. "Changmin-ah, we have a new project. Do you know someone who's like in early 30s and single?." Changmin already smiles at Yoochun, giving a smile means yes to Yoochun. "Yes, i know someone. Why? Do you want to date him? He doesn't have tinder but--." Changmin muffled his own words as Yoochun stuck another chicken on the younger man's mouth. "It's not for me idiot. We have a new project called 'A 100-day marriage experiment'." Changmin nods slowly as if he already had an idea about their new project.

"No fucking way, Park Yoochun! Don't use me as an experiment. We're friends, actually more than that but no fucking way i'll accept your proposal. You're crazy, better get a psychiatrist." Kim Jaejoong screeched loudly from his kitchen while he makes a dinner for the two of them, making the other man to cover his ears. "Jae, chill your ass out. It's just 100 days, you dont need to fall in love with him. All you have to do is to act like his wife." Yoochun walks closer to the latter and hugs him from behind. "Jaebaby, pleaaase? It's hard to find someone already and you're my last card. I will do anything for you just please accept my offer!." He looks at Jaejoong with puppy eyes, making the older men to frown and rolls his eyes out. "Dang it, Yoochun. Give me some time to think. I'll go out to buy an ice cream." He wears a black jacket with a hood then proceeds to the nearest grocery store at the next street. Jaejoong keep thinking about the proposal Yoochun asks to him. "I don't need to stress myself out."

"No." Yunho answered coldly to Changmin as he browse on his phone. "Hyung you're in your early 30s already, you need to find a wife to take care of you and to be with you so you can't be forever alone. Dont worry about the fans, they'll accept it." Patting the older man's head with a grin. "No, i dont need a caregiver. I can take care of myself perfectly." Changmin sighed. Yunho is such a hard-headed man and a cold one. Tch.

Changmin rings his phone, calling Yoochun. "Dude, how is it?" A loud groan from the next line is clearly heard. "Ugh, he says no. How about yours?" Yoochun drives on his way to their office. "He says no too. But i have an idea. "

Seoul is a busy place, so are Yunho and Jaejoong. Yunho is an actor while Jaejoong is running a small café business. "One caramel machiatto and a slice of Blueberry chessec--" - the latter slipped and falls to the floor loudly, getting some attention of their customer. The coffee splashed on his face and half of his body while the cheesecake was ruined on to the floor. The man who he got bumped looks down at him blankly, wearing a big black sunglasses and a brown cardigan. He tries to get up by himself but the latter failed. The man with a big sunglasses offered his hand and holds Jaejoong's hand and pulls him up. Holding the latter's waist. "Be careful next time, Lady." Jaejoong widens his eyes and slaps the man. "Tsk, dont you see me? I'm a guy! Dont ever call me a 'lady' and dont hold my waist like that!" He walks away, stomping his feet. "Hohoho, looks like Yunho found his match." Changmin sips his tea and laughs while they're walking out to the door, he smack the younger man's head with a frown on his face. "Tsk, let's go now. " 'what a beautiful monster.' Yunho sighs, some of the customers whispering and having a talk. He enters inside the car with Changmin and they drive to the shooting place.

"Awwww baby Jae, it's alright. " Heechul helps to wash Jaejoong's hair in the bathroom. The latter still making a face as he wash myself. "That jerk . . . I hope i won't see him ever again!." Heechul laughs and dries the hair. "Why don't you come with me, Jaejae? Let's go shopping!." A frown on his face changes into a bright smile. "Yes please! I need to pamper myself already!." Heechul and Jaejoong rushes out already to go to the mall.

A sea of screaming and shouting fangirls fills up the whole mall. Jaejoong groans and closes his ear. "Damnit! This kids are so noisy! Who's here?" Heechul asks a group of schoolgirls holding out a big banner of Jung Yunho. "Tsk , Jung Yunho. What a small-faced guy." Jaejoong rolls his eyes out and continues walking from shop to shop with Heechul. The scream gets louder and louder as the crowd of fangirls goes near to the fire exit door, chanting 'Jung Yunho'. Heechul and Jaejoong get stucked and pulled away to each other by the fans. Jaejoong got lost and someone pulls his wrist and brings him inside the door. "This day is ruined! That small-faced guy-- " The latter turns around and saw the same man from the café and the celebrity that the fangirls screaming for. "You!" Both of them got shocked as they saw each other.

Are they fated to be together or just a coincidence?

(MIANHAE, FOR MY WRONG GRAMMAR ;; I WILL MAKE IT BETTER NEXT TIME)