Part title

(A/N so, this is my first story to post and it's really shitty so; I'm sorry if you wasted your time reading this. Also warning this contains feels, but don't worry I got really sad writing this so you're not alone. )

He sat there at his grave; crying in the rain. "Why?", he asks, " Why did you have to leave me all alone, Gilbert?", he puts his face in his hands, and starts sobbing. He then starts to mutter, "Why Gil? Why did you leave me all alone? I-I thought we were going to grow old together and start a family, but I guess that idea is ruined." He sighs and takes his face out of his hands and looks at his late husband's grave. Suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder; he is still delusional, not thinking straight, so he asks,"Gil?", whilst he turns around. He then thinks to himself, "Stupid! That's impossible. Gil... He's gone and is never coming back.", he turns around fully to see his pet Polar bear; Kumajiki, Kumajiro, or whatever his name is. "Kuma?", he questions. "Who?", Kuma inquires. "Your owner, Canada.", he responds irked by the question, although it is constantly asked. "Loud?", Kuma asked. Canada knew what he meant by this. He was asking about Gilbert, Kuma always called him loud because compared to him it was like he was speaking through a megaphone. Canada sighs and shakes his head, "No, not anymore." At this point Kuma is seated next to Canada trying to comfort him. This is one of the three days out if the year that Canada visits Gil's grave, so whenever he can't find Canada on one of those three days Kuma comes here. Today is extremely special though because today is Gilbert's birthday. Canada picks himself off of the ground and dusts his pants off. He takes one last look at Gil's grave and remembers something Gil told him before he died. "Birdie?", "yes Gil?", "When I die please put this poem on my grave?", Gilbert asked Canada. "Gil! Don't say things like that! You kno-", "Birdie please,", Gilbert interrupted, "Just here me out on this one, please?", Canada huffed, but complied saying, "Okay fine." Canada began to read the poem out loud. "Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle Autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there. I did not die.", Now Canada understands why Gil wanted this poem on his grave. Canada looks up to the sky and notices that the rain is stopping. "Oh, it seems that the rain is stopping.", Canada says to himself. He then smiles, a genuine smile. Something he hasn't done in a very long time. Canada takes one final look at Gilbert's and says one final thing, "If we are to meet in another life, I hope we will be lovers again.", Canada then walks away feeling as if Gilbert is watching from above.

(A/N Gil/Gilbert=Prussia
Birdie=Canada)