Introduction

So there you are, at the dinner table with your date sitting across from you. You're having a wonderful time and... Uh oh. The waitress comes with the bill. You don't know what to do! Should you offer to split the check? Should you pay for the whole thing? Should you make your partner do it because you "forgot your wallet"?

Okay, so you're on MSN with your friend. You're sitting there, chatting away with someone when suddenly, they ask you out. Unfortunately, that person has been known to joke around about things like that. What do you say? You don't want to sound like an asshole by asking whether or not they're being serious. Yet, you don't want to make a fool out of yourself by saying yes and then finding out later that it was a joke. What do you do?

This guide is going to get you through all of the ups and downs that come with dating. Not only will this guide help you, but you'll be sure to laugh through it!

Be sure to comment below telling me funny date stories, asking me dating questions and/or giving me suggestions as to what I should write about it the upcoming chapters! You can comment on any chapter!

And don't forget that if you like(d) the tips that I said, give me a little support an vote for the chapter!

Enjoy!