Curves

Chapter 1

        I. What a silly noun? It's a selfish word, but "I" is all Saidah cared about anymore. She was only nineteen when she realized sex was only an intimate act, unlike her mother who always harassed her in any moment possible, "You're nothing special after sex. You go out and act like some random girl. That's trash!" She looked at herself in the tall mirror from top to bottom. She was average heights of 5' 4", but she was no admirer of her own vessel. Saidah always struggled with her weight. She traced her body with her soft hands. Staring at her olive cream skin she held her breasts in her hands while she barely covered her rosy nipples. Her nipples were hard, pressed in between her middle and ring fingers, she squeezed just a bit and pulled only a bit. She felt her clit tense so sweetly. She then continued to run them down her slightly thick waist. Tracing little circles, she eventually reached her proportionate hips, she loved feeling the tight "skinny" feeling of where her hips stick out just enough, because it makes her feel sexy that at least some part of her is thin. She knew she only ever wanted to fit into a beautiful red lace dress, but she knew thin was not her thing either. She then rubbed down to her shaved lips and slipped her finger into her slit. "Mmm. I'm wet." She lifter her finger to her pink lips to taste herself. Then returned to her dripping ache.

                She had never been penetrated by a man, but experimented with fondling and various versions of porn. She began to slip her finger deeper until she reached her pleasure point and began to finger herself. " Uuh. Mmmm! That feels so good." She was thinking of one of the porns she watched, the man was definitely endowed with a wealthy member, it was thick and hard with a clean shave all around. She then slipped two fingers in while her other hand pinched her nipple hard. "Fuck me daddy! Please? Just a little harder." She kept imagining it was her with that man, and not busty big ass brunette in the video. She rubbed her clit long and hard til her juices were dripping from her fingers and down her thighs. She watched herself licking her fingers with her hazel almond eyes looking back. Her long wavy espresso brown hair was swaying over her rock hard nipples. She could satisfy the moment but never could compare to a mans cock between your legs, or so she imagined.

                 She got dressed into light blue jeans, red vans, and a grey tee. She rubbed a ruby red lipstick on her full lips, and took one last look at herself in the mirror. She never like mirrors, because she never liked herself, let alone her reflection. She observed her little pudge that looked enormous, then looked at her thick thighs, and that's when she started to admire her long strong legs. She gazed at her thick strong thighs that curved on the side just enough to show her muscle, then continued with her beautiful calves. Her calves were those of a goddess! Long yet thick at the top but slandered as they reached the ankle. She also had beautiful feet, if only her top half would match.

                 It was time to head for work at the site. Saidah loved going to work because it meant seeing Bentley. Saidah met Bentley when she walked through the gates with an outfit that showed effort. She felt cute. She then glimpsed at Bentley operating a crane. His face was young, yet mature, he had a slight stallion black beard, hazel brown eyes, dark short hair with a cap covering most of it. His tan skin with strong stature about him. She couldn't look away, yet again, she got nervous as he stared right at her. "Hey! Good morning." He was tall, dark, and definitely handsome like a cross between Jensen ankles and Ryan Reynolds. He was gorgeous to her. Taking her eyes off his broad muscled chest caused her to "The incident." She walked past him when she kept her head facing him, and bam! Her face was against a wall of cement bags. He was so polite that he waited for her to leave before he busted his ass laughing.

                     Her last porn was about a women screwing a man. Yes! She lifted his legs and bent his cock down towards her thick lips and slipped it in her wet pussy. He enjoyed playing bitch, and Saidah loved it. She stood in front of the man while he laid and she thrusted her hips against him. She rubbed his cock with her wetness so well that he came immediately.