(Eridan X Reader) Camp Flushcrush

":333< Hey (Y/N), aren't mew going to request a song fur Ampura to purlay?" asks your Morail, Nepeta.

          You blush at the mention of Eridan, your flush crush of of three sweeps, "I don't Know, I can't thInK  of a song..." you say, trailing off.

           Nepeta thinks for a moment then smiles, "I know the purrfect one!" she sais excitedly.

           She runs over to Eridan who is sitting across the fire from you, (you and the rest of the trolls are out camping in Alternia) and has been singing/playing song on his guitar to pass the time, and whispers a song in his He nods and smiles.

            Nepeta comes back and Eridan says, "Ok this is dedicated to you (Y/N)," he smiles and starts to singing, Hey Pretty Girl, playing the acoustic version, sing in a sweet, melodic voice.

             "Hey pretty girl, won't you look my way. Love's in the air tonight. You can bet you make this ol' boy's day. Hey pretty girl, won't you look my way." as sings he stands up and starts to walk towards you.

              As he nears you the song comes to a close, "Hey pretty girl, when I see the light. And it's my time to go. I'm gonna thank the Lord for a real good life. A pretty little girl and a beautiful wife." as he finishes the song, now right in front of you, you realize that your hands are covering and that (B/C) tears are running down your face.

                "(Y/N) wwill you be my Matesprit?" he asks, taking one of your hands, and smiling shyly, his eyes hopeful. You smile from behind your other hand and nod, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him.

               You  hear a giggle from behind you and some one says, "Get a room you twoooooooo." and you instantly know its Vriska, but you ignore her and continue kiss Eridan as he wraps his arms around your waist.

                Wolf whistles emanate from around and you know you had aught to be embarrassed, but you aren't, you just feel like this is perfect, and you don't care who sees. Some one try's to pull you apart but you just push them away which is followed by a chorus of 'ooooooooooooooooh's' which you still ignore. You just wish that you could just freeze time and stay in this moment forever, but you don't. Eventually you break apart and laugh as you see a bucket has been placed on Eridan's head and pull it off and say, " Not yet Eri," and every one laughs.

                 You and him sit together, your head in his lap, as he continues to play, sneaking in kisses between requests. You eventually fall asleep, as you listen to him sing you a lullaby while wrapped in his cape, gently stroking your (H/L) ebony hair, as you savor the perfection and beauty of the moment.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Disclamer: I DO NOT OWN AWESOMNESS OF HOMESTUCK, AND I DON'T OWN THE BEAUTY OF 'HEY PRETTY GIRL'

Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie; and 'Hey Pretty Girl' belongs to Kip Moore.