The real kiss.

Jordans POV again. The next day.

We walked to the homecoming football game at the high school only to find Juan at the entrance getting his ticket with MOTHERFLETCHER(if u don't know where this is from, read "Canoodling" by AarmauFreakingGoals)!!!Why were they holding hands!??? Was Juan.........GAY? I mean nothing is wrong with that but I just really liked him. I tried to forget about it so we got our tickets and went inside.

At half time I saw that Motherfletcher had gone to the bathroom and Juan had went under the bleachers. 10 seconds later I hear a banging noise and my ass starts to fucking vibrate."Wtf?". I thought to myself, because Kristiana obviously didn't notice. It was Juan signaling me to come down with him. "Go ahead." Kristiana said. " But don't be trying to eagerly lick his mouth". I laughed and told her I would try.

I head down there only to find him viscously pull me in close to his body and grasp my ass with his left hand and run his hands up my shirt with his right. For some odd reason, he was the one to go in and start eagerly licking my mouth.(😂)This went on for a minute or two still wondering why? Considering the fact that he was dating Motherfletcher. I slightly push away for a moment to breathe. I mumble, "I've been waiting for this moment forever.". ( Okay I know this was a pretty long chapter but I couldn't find the right place to split it😁)