1 ~◆~ A new regalia

It may have just been chance that the day you were floating around in your small, cloud shaped form happened to be the same day that a cat-eyed God had no defense on him, and was in a life-and-death situation.

And as he briefly glanced around in his situation, he happened to see you.

~

"(Y/N)."

~

You looked at your hands, feeling rough, cold pellets of rain ebbing down onto your hair and soaking your clothing. You blinked, shivering slightly, before looking over at the much taller man infront of you. You looked down, noticing you were sitting on the floor. Looking up again, the man's arm was outstretched, so you grasped his hand and stood, nervously brushing (H/C) strands of hair out of your eyes.

"I'm Yato, the delivery God!"

This was the first name you ever heard after being alive again.

"My name is..."

You paused for a moment, trying to recall your name.

"... (Y/N)." Yato finished for you. You looked slightly dumbfounded towards the fact that he already knew your name and he slowly began to explain that he was a God and you his second regalia.

As you questioned him on his first regalia, he quickly replied that he was currently studying, naming him "Yuki." You subtly thought of how the name meant "snow" and how pretty it sounded.

~

"Hiyori! Yukine!"

While walking home, Yato had been rambling on about who he was, Yuki, Hiyori, Kofuku and Daikoku. You asked him where he lived and, much to your unhapiness, he nervously replied that he slept where he could.
He added, though, that Kofuku would let him and Yuki crash at her place, and just to avoid Daikoku.

Yato started to make his way to a room in the small house, while you reluctantly followed having no other goals. The room had to be the biggest in the house, and occupied several pillows and blankets, along with a small table where a girl and boy sat.

As soon as you glanced over, a pair of sunset irises met your (E/C) ones. You felt your cheeks slowly start to flush and looked away quickly. Yato began to go on and on about you, while you silently watched, slightly smiling from time to time.

You found Yato seemingly to be only talking to Hiyori, amd before you knew it Yukine was infront of you, arm outstretched. Nervously, you offered your hand to his and he shook it gently. "I'm Yuki, nice to meet you."

"(Y/N), and you too."

You both grinned at each other, and glanced over at Yato, who was sitting by Hiyori and using her phone to take a picture of you both, leading to Yukine looking away, blushing slightly.

Maybe this was the start of a friendship?

~~~~

Eyo, so I'm the author! If you're new to my books, hi there! Nice to meet you! I used to write crappy stories. This is my first x reader so I apologise if it's bad. See you in the next chapter!