Why me ?

Staring in the mirror I could tell ,I wasn't the old me .I looked so different !The me today was a complete opposite of the me yesterday. I'm all grown up ,hips much,big butt,middle size breasts ,slim ,5 ft 6 fair or "shabine" as the folks would say. I was just all grown up. I'm a big girl now right!? Honestly my mom thinks differently. Like sһє ţһıňҡs I'm maybe getting younger !
Each year I get ....and to be totally һoňєsţ(∩_∩) although I'm not entirely through of this age but so far "15"was my worste age !!first of all im in third form ,which is the hardest class in high school! I mean I got a lot of things on my mind💯period (ѧʟʟ ţһє ţımє )💯like I got assignments due everyday, got acne to take care of,got haters to keep on the cool end,got enimies to stunt on,got teachers to respect, parents to please, friends to tolerate ,.....Huh! Oh my goshhh!!!! I can't even stop! Its just so much ! Yet my mom thinks Iţs sooooo єѧsʏ һuһ !!!!!! All I ever do is please her.I willfully don't do certain things because I know she'll become angry so I sѧʏ,.. know what ?no! But Sһє doesn't see my sacrifes no !she don't.and just ţһєsє two things ı ask of her 1:let me go were I want to go (pooshe can even come too ) and 2: buy me my clothes, but noooo!!!that's too hard of a job.I wonder like, why me ????why her????! Don't you ever feel that way ?!