Betrayal Of Fate. -Chapter 16-

I told you i'd upload soon. <3

This might be my favorite chapter i've ever written. :D

Comments and Votes<3

-chaper 16.-

I took my time in the shower, ignoring the pounds on the door. I knew everyone was waiting for me, and they all would want to know what happened, but I needed to calm down. I had almost died so many times in the past few days, and I just couldn't deal with it all anymore. I found myself wishing that, that rapist had just killed me in the woods to begin with; saved me from all this shit I'm now going through. I finally turned the shower off and stepped slowly out of the shower. I stood in front of the huge mirror and just stared at myself for what seemed like an eternity. The yells from my bedroom were still coming but I just ignored them. I wasn't the same as I use to be, and I honestly didn't know if I liked the new me. I was a whore for one, and so many people wanted to, and have tried to kill me. I really felt like life just wasn't worth living anymore.

As I stared at myself tears were running down my cheeks. I thought about death, but I knew, in all reality, I really didn't want to die; I just wanted to be happy, normal. I knew this would never be possible for me, but at that moment, I decided I would fight like hell for normality. The hardest decision I currently have to make is to decide whether I really, honestly, want to be a vampire, and keep my powers. Keep Noah, keep Maddy, keep Camden, keep everyone. Or do I want to forget them all, loose my powers, and become some sort of warrior, and kill vampires. Would this give a chance to be human? Live my life like a normal Teenager? Go back to MHS, and graduate? Go back to Jake? My heart ached at the thought of being with Jake again constantly, I really didn't want that. I wanted him dead. I hated him for hurting me, for fucking up my life. I took a few deep breaths and brushed the hair out of my face. I turned towards the door, and went to go face the drama on the other side.

As I opened the door, I looked around and seen that one person remained in my room. He was lying casually on my bed, and it looked like he might have been sleeping. I just looked at him for a few moments, still confused as hell about what I wanted to do. I closed the bathroom door behind me and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of black shorts and a green tank top, and turned to go back to the bathroom and get dressed. As I started to walk I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his breath hot on my throat.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you, my love." Noah whispered tenderly in my ear. "I was so angry; I had to leave the house. I should have stayed here, talked to you. Calmed down, and protected you." He sighed, exasperated. "Could you ever forgive me?" I was still only wearing a towel and I felt a little uncomfortable, but being in Noah's arms was so soothing I didn't care. I turned in his arms and looked into his eyes, hoping my towel would stay. I dropped the clothes and draped my arms around his neck. Everything felt so right. "I Stood up on my toes, and pressed my lips to his gently. He pulled away slightly and smiled at me.

"I love you Noah, and I made a mistake. I kissed-" and he pressed his index finger to my lips, cutting me off.

"I know about Camden, and its okay. It really is. I knew how he felt about you, and I new he planned to express himself to you. It was your decision whether you wanted me or him." Noah kissed me again gently.

"I really did have to think about it, because Cam loved me since I was still human and that means a lot to me, but I don't love him. I love you. I'm choosing you; and no matter what happens, I want to be with you, forever." Noah looked into my eyes for a moment and then he lifted me up in his arms, and kissed me with so much passion I felt like my heart would explode. He carried me the few feet over to the bed and laid me down softly, his body over mine. He continued to kiss me, his tongue exploring mine, and our hearts dancing together.

"I love you so much Kailey Rose." Noah whispered as he kissed down my jaw to my neck, leaving behind a tingling path. He pushed himself between my legs, and pulled his shirt off. He kissed me again, this time with a little more force, and passion. I ran my fingers through his hair, as he sucked on my neck gently. A slight moan escaped my lips, and this made him press his teeth to my throat. I was breathing heavy, and Noah looked up at me.

"Kailey are you sure you want this?" Noah asked me as he looked into my eyes.

"I want you." This was all I had to say, and Noah immediately sunk his teeth into my neck. I resisted the urge to scream and dug my nails into Noah's back. It hurts! It Hurts! I screamed over and over inside my head. I was so close to telling Noah to stop when he abruptly did.

"Drink Kailey." Noah said as he bit his own arm, and I watched the blood start to pour. I just looked at him, and he pressed him arm to my lips. As soon as the blood touched my lips and I smelled it, my mouth started to water. I opened my mouth and started to gently suck the blood from Noah. The taste exploded in my mouth and it was the most amazing thing that ever entered my mouth. It was sweet, but spicy, hot but cold. Delicious. I sucked harder and Noah moaned softly. He went back to my neck and started to drink again, and it felt incredible. It was the most pleasurable thing I had ever experienced. My whole body shook. I craved Noah more than I ever had before. I stopped drinking from him, and pulled his mouth up mine. I kissed him like never before. My tongue seeking his, and my body begging for him. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. As I kissed him, I reached for the button of his jeans. He pulled away from me then, and smiled.

"We gotta stop Kay, we can't do this now. You need to sleep, so your body can fully change." Noah licked his lips. "But Damn, do I want you."

"I don't want to stop!" I grabbed Noah's arm and tried to pull him back to me, but he didn't budge.

"Later Kay, Sleep now." He leaned in to kiss me again gently, and then he turned to leave, pulling his shirt back over his head.

"Noah wait!" I jumped off the bed and ran over to him. "What's going to happen to me now? I mean like, when I wake up?"

"Nothing major, you're just going to be a lot stronger and faster, and you'll have fangs, oh and you might crave blood, some of us do. No big deal though. You don't have to drink it often, only sometimes, so you can continue to use your powers. Sleep now love, when you awake nothing will feel any different." Noah kissed my forehead and turned to leave but I held his hand.

"Will you stay with me? I'm kind of, uh, afraid." I looked down at the floor, suddenly shy.

"Yeah, sure." Noah pulled me over to the bed and laid down. I laid right next to him, our bodies touching, and he wrapped his arm tightly around me. I closed my eyes, and quickly drifted to sleep, suddenly exhausted.