When Summer Ends - BONUS Chapter 4 Restricted and FULL version!!

Start from the beginning

He drove us to the same takeaway we went to after the club the first night we met. While it was cooking he held my hand kissing my neck making me get goosebumps all over.

Finally it was cooked just as I was about to say to hell with the pizza and drag him back to his place so I could throw him on the bed. Will took the box and walked me back to the car, “So where to?” he asked pulling out.

“Your apartment” I said shrugging. He looked at me a little shocked. I shrugged, “I thought we could have a night with a takeaway and movie for a change” I lied. He nodded frowning looking a little apprehensive about it. Shit did he not want to have sex with me or something? Did he understand that was what I was offering or does he think I really just wanted to watch a movie?  “You don’t want to?” I asked worriedly.

His face softened slightly, “It’s not that, I just wish you’d told me, I could have paid my neighbors kid to come in and tidy up.” he said grinning. I burst out laughing, he was too funny. “My place is a mess Chloe” he said looking at me apologetically.

“That’s ok, but maybe you need to start keeping it a little cleaner in case you have company” I teased.

He pulled up outside his building and I stepped out, he waited for me to get round to his side and he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly kissing the side of my head. I slipped my hand into his back pocket squeezing his ass a little. Wow he honestly had the perfect ass. I couldn’t wait to finally get my hands on his body and run my tongue across it, ever since that night with the snow ball fight when I put my hands up his shirt to warm them up I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it.

When I stepped into his apartment I laughed, it wasn’t as bad as last time but it was still a mess. He looked at me apologetically and watched as I walked into the lounge sitting on the sofa and kicking my shoes off. He went to the kitchen and came out with two bottles of flavored water, “This ok? Or I have coke” he said shrugging.

“That’s good for me, thanks” I said taking the bottle.

We chatted while we ate and then he put on a movie, he didn’t have much choice and mostly they were your typical guys film. Violence, blood and guns. We settled on Die Hard 4.0 because hey who doesn’t like a bit of Bruce Willis right?

I snuggled into him hooking my legs over his practically sitting in his lap. His hand rested just above my knee making my whole body hot, I could barely even concentrate on the movie.

After about an hour I turned my head and pressed my face into the crook of his neck breathing in his delicious smell. He literally smelled good enough to eat. I pressed my lips to his skin. His hold on me tightened as he moaned lightly making me even more excited.

I kissed up his neck slowly and along his jaw line nibbling on the skin lightly. I moved my legs and pushed myself up so I was straddling him as I gripped my hands in the back of his hair. His eyes were burning into mine making my whole body tingle slightly. He moved his hands and put them on the small of my back pressing lightly making my chest press against his.

I was already breathing in pants, I pressed my lips to his loving the soft feel of them against mine. He traced his tongue on my lip wanting to deepen the kiss, his hands gripping fistfuls of my top at my back, he kissed me so passionately it felt like my world was spinning slightly too fast. He pulled away just as I was getting slightly dizzy and started kissing down my neck following the V of my top his tongue tracing the line of it making me gasp.