(CH1) You're kidding, right?

CHAPTER 1: You're kidding, right?

FIONA'S P.O.V

So here we are, driving to our label company building and going to our office to see why they called us over there. Right now me and the band are in our van, I'm driving of course. The building is 20 minutes away from all of our houses (since we live close by each other), so Jack who is sitting next to me in the passenger seat decided to put American Idiot by Green Day in the music player, which caused us all to sing along together, especially when Boulevard of Broken Dreams came on.

--------------------------- * 20 minutes later of music and driving * -------------------------------

I parked, took out the car keys, got out and unlocked the doors. Me and Jack headed to the back of the van and opened the doors for Shauna, Alex, and Carly, and they ran out once we did. We closed and locked all of the doors, and walked to the entrance. We saw lots of other bands and artists while we were walking to our part of the label company building, it's near the very back. We finally get there and I open the door, and see our 2 favorite bands in our office with our manager sitting around the room. All of our jaws drop and our eyes widen, when we see them in there.

"My Simple October to earth, My Simple October to earth, hello?" Our manager says while still being seated, trying to get our attention so we can stop acting like crazy shocked fans who are in front of their idols. I stop my gaze with them and look around, shaking the others so they'll stop their gaze too. "Uh, sorry about that.." I nervously laugh and smile. Most of Paramore and My Chemical Romance say in unison that it's alright and it's no problem, and etc. We walk in and since Jeremy and Bob aren't here, there's only 4 free seats left, so me, Carly, Shauna, and Alex decide to sit while Jack has to sit on top of someone who offers, and our manager begins to tell us why they're here.

"So me and they're managers have been discussing something, that we all agreed on, and I called you here to tell you about it. And guess what, My Simple October are going to go on tour with Paramore and My Chemical Romance!"

When he said that, me and my best friends were all shocked. "Y-you're kidding, r-right?" Jack asked our manager, he was sitting on top of Josh and Josh looked uncomfortable, hahahaha. "No, I'm dead serious, guys. Again, you are going on tour with Paramore and MCR!" We were still shocked and didn't completely believe him, but why else would he call us and them here for? Hayley decides to break the silence, "Yeah, it'll be fun! What-a-ya think?!" she says with a big grin and turns her head to face us, since she's sitting in front of us. I turn my head to her, "Oh um, I'm so excited, Hayley!" She laughs and turns her head. Yes, I'm excited, and a bit shocked..

Carly asked when the tour would start and end, and Ray answered her saying it'd start in 2 weeks, and end in 8 months. Carly turned her head to me with shock, excitement, and a look that said 'I can't believe he just talked to me' on her face. I lightly chuckled and nodded, then turned my attention back to our manager.

"So for the next 2 weeks you have left before you leave the city and go on tour, you have to introduce yourselves, get to know each other, and get used to being by their side!" He stood up, "Well, I'm just gonna leave and let all of you get to it. If there's an emergency, find me." And with that, he left the room to do his own thing.

----

Since me and Carly were sitting next to each other and were next to My Chemical Romance, we started talking. I was sitting next to Gerard so I introduced myself and we talked about our likes and stuff. Carly started talking to Mikey and Ray, so they moved their chairs closer to hers and talked. Frank was feeling left out so Shauna and Hayley moved closer to him and talked, and etc.

"So, what inspired you to create a band?" Gerard smiled and looked amused. "Well, I've always wanted to start a band, and I thought last year was the good time to." I smiled while secretly fan girling in my mind, I'm surprised that I haven't stuttered or made a fool out of myself yet, but what's funny is I don't feel nervous around him at all. "That's nice- Wait, is that Frank dancing on top of your manager's desk?" I turn my head straight and see that it is Frank dancing on top of our manager's desk. "Uh, yeah.." I turn my head back to Gerard, "I'll be back in a minute." I nod, and with that he gets up to help Ray try to get Frank down, while Mikey just stands there awkwardly. I watch all of this and laugh until Jack takes Gerard's seat and begins to talk to me.

"So you like Gerard yet?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"I've always liked Gerard, so yeah I guess so. Do you like Hayley yet?" I turn my head to him with a smirk appearing on my face.

"Yes! I've always imagined her to be an awesome person and a down-to-earth girl to talk to, and she is! I like her 10 times more now!" He grins, I laugh at this. "That's awesome, now I actually have a chance at being her best friend!" I grin and we both end up laughing together, until Gerard comes back with Frank over his shoulder.

"Hey guys, we're gonna go. We have to drop Frank off at his house because he's had too much candy, and we have to pick up someone and drop them off too. It was nice meeting you guys, see ya tomorrow?" Me and Jack nod, "Yeah, that sounds great!" I grin. "Haha yeah, see ya." He begins to walk out, but stops and facepalms himself, and walks back to us.

"Uh, did I get your phone number?" He asks me, "No, I don't think so.." He wants my phone number? Awesome!!!!! "Oh, hold on a sec.." He searches for his phone and can't seem to find it, "I guess I'll just give you my phone number, can I have your phone please?" He puts his hand out, I take out my phone and give it to him. He gives it back shortly after, I thank him and he walks out with Ray and Mikey following close behind.

"Well that's awesome."

"What's awesome?"

"That you have Gerard Way's phone number." He says with a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, yeah. Awesome isn't it?" I grin.

"Yes, it sure is awesome. But what isn't awesome is that I don't have Hayley's number yet!" He pouts. Just about right after he says that, Hayley comes over and puts her hand out, "Hey guys, can I have your phones please?" We look at each other then give her our phones, she gives them back shortly after. "Thanks, I put my phone number in your phones so we can text each other!" She grins and decides to sit next to us. We look at each other and laugh because it's like, 'How could that even happen?'

--------------------

After what feels like forever which was actually 3 hours of being here, our Manager decides to come back in after doing whatever. "Hey guys, I'm having a meeting with another band in 20 minutes, so I need you all to get out." He turns his head to his desk that is messy thanks for Frank, "What happened to my desk?" he turns his head back to us. "Um, nothing. We'll see you later!" And with that, we walk out. Um, okay then.. "Thanks for coming, guys!" He says before he closes the door.

After 10 minutes of an awkward silence, I decide to break it. "Well, that was awkward.." We all laugh and walk out of the label building, whatever you call it.. "Anyone wanna go to Starbucks?" Josh offers, we all say yes to it, and we spend the night hanging out at Starbucks, getting to know each other better until we all go home at 10pm.

What an awesome day. *insert face that is grinning here* :D

--------

(WOO, FIRST CHAPTER, FINALLY! :D)

HEY THERE GUYS, so this is the first chapter, tell me what you thought of it in the comments if you want! I thought it was a lovely chapter myself, but when MCR left it was like they were leaving a party, whatever. PLUS I decided to make everyone's names in this chapter bold because, um,  I guess I just wanted to point the names out. *shrugs* I'll try not to in the next chapter..

Anyways, bye dirtbags! ♥