Tickets?

Chapter Two

(Ella's P.O.V)

Hayley and I walked into work and were greeted by my boss. "You're both on counter duty."

"Alright." We both agreed and walked to our counters. Our boss was amazing. First off she's a girl gamer... like myself. Second, she is super cool. She's giving is a bonus just for coming in on a Sunday.

______________

About two hours of nerdy gamer guys trying to charm their way into getting cheaper games later... A group of, very attractive, guys walked in laughing. One of them shushed the others and started whispering. They all glanced at me a few times and I blushed. They walked to the PlayStation games that were nearest the entrance and continued whispering. I looked over at Hayley and her jaw was on the floor. Oh god thats why they're starring. I thought. "NO ASHTON!" An australian accent yelled and then I'm guessing the one named Ashton started walking up to the counter.

"Hey babe, I'll take this." He smiled and slid me The Last Of Us for PS3. I laughed and scaned the game.

"This is one of my favorite games. We have a used copy if you want it, it'll be cheaper." I informed him.

"Uh yeah, please," he smiled and winked at me. "Oh and, you're a gamer?!"

"Yeah..." I laughed a bit.

"Well it's just... you're a girl... an attractive girl." I blushed.

"Well thanks..." I handed him the used copy and told him the price.

"Here's your money." He said handing me what I was owed.

"And here's your game." I said and smiled.

"Thanks. Uhm, you see that little blondie in the Green Day shirt back there?" He pointed over his shoulder but didn't look back. I looked over his shoulder towards the boys and saw who he was talking about. He was talking to the other two boys while browsing through games and looked up, our eyes met. I quickly looked back at Ashton.

"Yeah." I said calmly.

"His names Luke," I looked at, so called Luke, again and smiled. "Here's his number, call him sometime. Oh and you might want to look a little closer at that." He said gesturing to the money he had handed me. Ashton walked over too the boys and started to walk out the door. Luke looked back at me one more time and then he was gone. I looked down at the money I was still holding and saw two tickets. I put the money in the cash register and read the tickets..

"Hayley," I said. She looked at me.

I handed her the tickets.

"OH MY GOD ASTON IRWIN JUST GAVE US ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!"

(Hayley's P.O.V)

"Would you hurry up Ella?!?" I shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Sorry." She said pulling her heal on all the way and walking down the steps. She was dressed in grey, smokey looking skinny jeans, a self-made black paramore cutoff shirt, and black wedges.

"Dang! Getting dressed up for Lukeeeeee?" I said and waggled my eyebrows. She blushed.

"Were you eaves dropping on the entire conversation?" She asked.

"Of course! May I remind you that you were talking to the Ashton Irwin of Five Seconds Of Summer!?" We both laughed.

"You like him don't you?" I teased.

"I'm aloud to think he's hot okay! and plus, how can I like him we haven't even talked?

"Oh but you will..." I said mysteriously and headed towards the car. I looked back and she wasn't following me. "Are you coming?! Damn let's go we're gonna be late."

(Ella's P.O.V)

We drove downtown looking for a spot to park and finally we found a five dollar parking garage. We parked and walked to the stadium. "Oh my gosh, look at the line." I said pointing to the HUMONGOUS line of people waiting to get in.

"We'll what do you expect, it's One Direction." I rolled my eyes and we took our spots in line.

Half way through the show I was done with all the perverted, screaming eight year olds. "I'M GONNA GO OUT FOR SOME AIR OKAY?" I screamed over the music at Hayley. I mean Five Seconds Of Summer already played anyway.

"OKAY." She screamed back smiling. I laughed and made my way through the fan girls to the door leading to the front of the arena. When I opened the door I hit someone.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY! I said and came all the way through the door. A familiar looking guy rubbed his head and said,

"No, no. It's totally okay," He had an Australian accent. He finally looked up at me. "Oh hey." He said and smiled. Something in my mind clicked.

"Oh! You're uhh, uhm-"

"Luke." He laughed.

"Right, Luke. Sorry." I blushed.

"Not liking the concert?" He asked.

"We'll it's not as much of the music as it is the fan girls..." He laughed.

"Yeah they can be a bit much sometimes, especially when you're the one there chasing. I mean we don't get much of that but One Direction does."

"Yeah, I just came out here to get some air."

"Me too. Hey, what if I took you to watch the concert backstage, away from all those fan girls?"

"Sure, but can my friend come? I kind of brought her here..."

"Yeah sure you go get her I'll stay right outside the door." I nodded and made my way back to Hayley.

"HAYLEY." I yelled over the music.

"WHAT?" She yelled back.

"COME HERE I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU."

"I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE CONCERT."

"YOU WON'T! COME ON!" I said and dragged her through the crowd. When we got through the doors she immediately started to complain.

"What is i- oh my god Luke Hemmings." She said rather calmly. Me and Luke just exchanged surprised looks and looked back at her.

"We'll that went better than I expected..." I said and Luke nodded still in shock.

"We'll if I fan girl he won't like me now will he?" Me and Luke laughed and he started leading the way backstage.

"What?! It's true! Wait... where are we going?" We both laughed again.

"You'll see." Luke said.

"We'll played Mr. Hemmings, well played."