I'm Maid To Five Vampires And They All Want ME?! Part 9

Chapter 9:

It's been a week.

Jona is now my best friend...from high school. See...here's the thing. I'm scared that if I bring him home (homework of course) the guys will be jealous and will hurt him.

I've been hanging out with Jona. We just click you know? He loves horror movies, blood gore and I love...whatever he loves. Well no. I love that stuff too, but that's unimportant. I mean, his favourite food is nachos! I LOVE NACHOS!

Climbing out of my car, I smile at Jona who's strolling over towards me, "Heya hon." I wink at him.

He blushes.

I've discovered something.

I can get guys to do stuff for me. That girl, Kylie? Yeah well she's been talking to me in gym and she's really nice! She's taught me how to wrap guys around my finger.

Honestly, I had no idea that so many people liked me!

"Hey Molly. How are you?"

I grin over at him, "I'm great! How about you?"

Before he can reply though, a guy walks past, "Hi Molly."

I wave, "Hey Mansen." I greet him.

"I'm good." Jona looks a little unnerved.

"Hey Molly, how's it going?"

Waving at the guy as he strolls past I say, "Hey Chase, pretty good."

Jona grabs my hand and practically drags me over to the tree we first talked to each other under.

I frown, "What's up Jo?" I enquire as I lean against the tree stump.

He smiles. He looks nervous, "Well...see, I was just...well I was just wondering if..."

Watching him intently, waiting patiently for him to finish, I smile, "If...?"

Jona sighs, "Nothing. Let's go to class?"

Slowly I take his hand in my own, wrapping my fingers around his, "Hey Jona? How would you like to go out tonight? Maybe watch a movie?"

His eyes widen and I feel his pulse race beneath my fingers, "Sure!"

The two of us stroll around hand in hand until we get to my first class.

I smile up at him and kiss his cheek, "I'll pick you up at six." I tell him.

I've been spending a huge amount of time at his house so it's not as if I don't know where he lives. In fact, his mom seems to like me a lot. She's really nice.

End of school could not have come any slower.

The last five minutes of class were spent with me chewing on the end of my pencil and twitching with every tick of the clock.

I'm so nervous!

I've never been on a date before...oh no. What if thinks I asked him out in a friendly way? I sincerely hope not...

I've put my hair up in a messy bun and changed into something nicer than what I was wearing during the day.

Opening my bathroom door, I peek up and down the hallway before sprinting through the apartment to the elevator.

My attempt to escape before the guys found me were rudely stopped when Griffin plucked me up off the ground and sat me down on the sofa.

To my complete and utter horror, Jona is sitting opposite me and the guys are all staring at him as if he's a piece of meat. Which, if he insults any of them, he will be.