They don't know about us (One part story)

Hello guys, this is Ziam love story, plus my first story here. Hope you guys enjoy it.

PS.: I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People say we shouldn't be together...

''No, Liam!  My only son cannot be gay! Oh my God. This isn't happening. Why? How? Why do you even think so? I won't let this happen. You won't ever see Zayn again. Do you hear me? NEVER!

Otherwise you can pack your things and get out of this house. Can you explain why? Why don't you have a girlfriend like any other boy?! ''

Too young to know about forever...

''What have you just said?! That you're going to live with HIM?!  No way. NO FUCKING WAY,young boy. You don't know what love even means! You can just live with someone you THINK you KNOW. If he were a girl I wouldn't say a thing. I won't let my only boy ruin his life,reputation.. I am your mother. You're living in MY house. I've been looking after you for 19 years and you want to leave me now because of some fag!! Don' t you dare to do this!

But I say they don't know what they talk talk talkin' about...

''Stop it, mom! You don't know what you're talking about!  You have never been in love! YOU don't know what is it all about. You want to spend every damn minute with him. Being with him is like living in a world with no air..... You have no idea.''

Cause this love is only getting stronger...

''I love him.  Everyday more and more. Our love gets stronger and stronger. No one. I said no one can't stop me from having the best time of my life. Not even my mother. Do you really think of seperating us when all I feel is overwhelming love to Zayn? Do you think that you can make me stay at home when there is nothing else to live for?  You're wrong,mom. You can't keep me away from him. No one can.''

So I don't wanna wait any longer...

''I'm not going to keep it as a secret any more. I'd love to leave this bloody house right know and be happy again. But i can't.  My feeling for Zayn are strong maybe even insurmountable but still.. I love you, you know.Even though my feelings and opinions seem so wrong to you.

As soon as you reconcile yourself with my orientation, I won't be break. I will be happy. Really happy. When was the last time you've seen me happy and cheerful ,mom? It's been ages ago,right? It's because you haven't seen me in Zayn's company. You're my mother! You suppose to support me, make me happy, understand my desisions. If you want to see me happy again do something for it."

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine boy...

I won't conceal m orientation,my feelings. I'll turn on my PC and make sure that everyone know I'm...different...and happy. So what do you think that will happen then. Do you want people to think that you're bad mother.. Or prohibitive commander? What does seem worse to you ?"

I've turned on heel and went to my room listening to our favourite song. I've decided to text him.

They don't know about the things we do...

'Hey Zaynie. I'm thinking of our first date over again. You took me on  funfair. We were happy and we haven't got any problems.. I wish I could turn back time. Do you remember how we met? It was cloudy and i was all weepy sitting on a bench. I won't ever forget what you told me..."

They don't know about the I love you's...

"Li, dearie, how can I forget? I told you: " Your face is too beautiful to be riuned by tears.." Then we stayed there and talked for hours. And when we were saying our goodbyes you told me something i've written above my bed.. "If we're dating I think I will say something what will change my life.I love you." What have your mother said?"

But I bet you if they only knew...

"Nevermind.You wouldn't like it,anyway. I wish she could understand. Hopefully she will change her mind. But maybe if she saw us...If she could see our happiness...."

They would just be jealous of us...

"....She would be happy plus she would make you to stay with me. We can try Liam. I'd do anything to make you happy. You know, if people knew what we have thay would be jealous of us. If they only knew that our relationship means so much love...They would be so jealous and they would try to ruin it. I hope there's no one like that out there...."

They don't know about the up all night's...

" I don't know Zaynie. I was thinking all night whether ive made the right desision. If there's any other way to escape this. And then? Then I see you. Your smile,your eyes,you lips....It helps me sleep. I want to sleep because in my dreams you're just mine..."

They don't know I've waited all my life...

"I have waited all my life to find someone like you, Liam.. All the girls in the world wouldn't be good enough if it weren't for you. I didn' t like girls.t was hard for me to date them. And then I found you.. Crying on the bench. I can't wait to see you again. To touch your soft hair and see yoou pissed because I riuned your hairdo. Oh my god. I love you so much it hurts!"

Just to find a love that feels this right...

"Oh baby Z. I am out of words. My feelings for you are unexplainable. I've loved you since the first time i saw you smile, it was damn long-ago. And I've never stopped. I think my love for you grow for you each day. I think it isn't even possible...."