McDonald Family ILLUMINAti bloodlines

Magsimula sa umpisa

The Knights Templars were not the only International Bankers to move north. Later, during the 16th & 17th century, the elite satanic banking families moved their operations from southern Europe to Antwerp Flanders and then on to Amsterdam. Many of the Knights Templars lied to Scotland, where they helped Bruce, the King of Scotland. When the English invaded Scotland they were defeated by Bruce in an important battle named Bannockburn. Bannockburn kept Scotland free from England for the next 289 years. The Knights Templars fought with Bruce in the battle under the command of Angus Og McDonald, who was a large Scottish landowner and a friend of Bruce. Angus Og McDonald had previously in the 1308 time period given protection to the Knights Templars. The Knights Templars brought their treasures and their military might to Scotland & to the McDonalds. Many of the Knights Templars went on to the Orkeney Is., but some stayed in Scotland and became important in the occult world. The descendents of these Knights are still guarding some important occult relics, which may be revealed in the next few years.

The Sinclair family has been part of the Prieure de Sion, Freemasonry and the Illuminati. Vice-pres. of the Sinclair Oil & Gas Co. in Tulsa in ’59-’61 was Marshall McDonald, who was an active Freemason who married into the Collins family. Note that the cities/towns Tulsa, Wagoneer, Muskogee, Broken Arrow in Okla. are totally controlled by the Illuminati. The atmosphere in these little towns SW of Tulsa has been described as oppressive & prone to violence by people who have lived in them. One of the lodge systems set up by the Illuminati was the Jacobin Club (originally known as Club Breton). Its Jacobite members got financing from the Illuminati and were a big part of the cause of the French Revolution. The Jacobites also played a role in the early history of the United States and the American Revolution. The Jacobites had a number of aristocrats who were also secret Satanists as their leaders. They had a lodge in Rome. One of the Scottish Jacobites was Flora Macdonald. She saved Prince Charles Edward’s life. Etienne Jacques Joseph Alexandre Macdonald (Scottish blood) was a 330 Freemason & also an officer who fought on the side of the French Revolution. He went on to become a Marshall in the French army. In 1805. he became the Grand Administrator of the Grand Lodge Symbolique in France.

SOME NOTABLE MCDONALDS INCLUDE:

Ramsay McDonald--British Prime Minister during 1920s privy to insider info, and who was in favor of working with communist Russia. Ramsey McDonald was a member of the Fabian Society working for a socialist one-world government. He rubbed shoulders with Anne Besant and Clarke a disciple of llluminatus Mazzani.

Alexander McDonald (?-1910)- Pres. of Standard Oil of KT, bn. in Scotland, lived in Clifton, OH

Alonzo Lowry McDonald- U.S Marine (’50-’52), Member CFR, Illuminati, Lived in London, Zurich, and Paris. Asst to Pres. U.S. White House Staff Director 79-81

Angus Daniel McDonald (1878-1941)- Railroad pres. w/ all types of railroad leadership positions, Trustee of Notre Dame, Knight of Malta, member Bohemian Club

David George McDonald--Did secret medical & psychological research including secret research for the Neuropsychiatrical Research Unit in San Diego for the U.S. Navy in ‘62-63.

Donald S. McDonald--Bilderberger Steering Committee (this is the select Illuminati group of men who actually run the Bilderbergers), Canadian Minister of Defense, Trilateral Commission, Canada’s Institute of International Affairs (the equivalent of our CFR). and the director of the following: DuPont of Canada. the elites Shell Can Ltd., McDonald Douglas Corp., etc.

Christopher W. MacDonald - member of Bohemian Grove

Edmund B. MacDonald--member of Bohemian Grove Frank Bethume McDonald--NASA scientist involved with sending Pioneer 10 & 11 to Jupiter