Meeting the Lucy

Erza POV

I ran from the men that are attacking our village for children with a little girl with black hair.

I heard them gaining on me so I hid her in a basket big enough for 2 but they would look there if I hide too so I got captured.

~Time skip~

I was changed into a dingy white-ish gown and thrown into a cell landing on a boy with blonde hair and dark skin that looks to be about 6, 3 years younger than me.

"Waaaah mama the red lady landed on me!" He screamed.

'Wait I thought that they only took kids.'

"Sho I'm too young to be your mama." Said a pretty little girl with golden hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry they threw me and I accidentally landed on him." I said.

"It's fine he's just sleepy." She answered.

"Mama Lu can you sing me a song so I could go to sleep?"

"Sure."

All of a sudden everyone laid down and listened to her sing not knowing what else to do I did the same.

'Hush little baby don't say a word.
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird, and if that mockingbird won't sing Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring, and if that diamond ring doesn't shine, Mama's gonna buy you a gold filled mine, and if that gold filled mine is empty, Mama's gonna buy you a big pink piggy, and if that big pink piggy is a grouch Mama's gonna buy you a silver couch, and if that silver couch turns brass, Mama's gonna buy you room full of glass, and if that room of glass breaks down, you'll still be that sweetest, little baby in town.

Wow that was a song for little kids but it put everyone to sleep.

"Hey red-head, what's your name?" She asked with a sleeping Sho on her stomach and chest.

"Erza, 9 years old, you?"
"Lucy, 7 years old, nice to meet you, let's be friends."

"Nice to meet you too and sure I'll be your friend."