one direction infection

My name is Ariana, but everyone who knows me calls me Aria. I'm 17 years old ; first year of college. I study in the UK School of Life Science (Made Up School.) My ambition is to be a doctor, you see. Anyway, Let's start with my day.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock ringing. It said "6:00AM". I get up from my bed and take a shower. And not like other girls in my school, I don't spend, like, 30 minutes or an hour to choose my clothing. I wore a jersey jacket (in which I got when I joined the Volleyball Team back in high school) and under the jacket was a striped tank top. My bottom was just skinny jeans. 

After that, I went downstairs, ate breakfast, packed my lunch, and drove to school (i have a license.) on a White BMW my dad had bought for me by graduating high school. 

--SCHOOL--

I parked in an empty lot, got out of my car, and the first thing I saw was my best friend Sadie (pronunciation: Sey-di). "Hey!" yelled Sadie and she gave me a bear hug. "Did you hear the One direction is coming here for a tour TOMORROW? Their also doing a concert and I bought us tickets a year ago." "How'd you get them?" "I got them from their official website!" "Well, thanks for buying me one too." "No problem!" 

Bell Rings 

"We should get to class" Sadie said, energetically. I guess she was super duper excited that One Direction was coming here. "What's your first class?" "Chemistry Lab, you?" "The same!" "Awesome!!"

------------------

So how'd you like it so far? :) I know, it's boring -yawns- but hey! Stories ALWAYS get better! vote to get early updates! Plus, when I start part 2, it will be the end of class since school is so boring -_- Later! x