The Night Train

I'm Samantha Gray and this is my story. Bing Bing I walked out of my school my eyes wonder around seeing of a sort meant of red, white, black, and sliver car tops. Looking for my dads dark gray soft car top or my moms champagne colored car top. I couldn't see them so I guessed my dad was late not a big deal. I waited 20 minutes still no dad, so I decided to call him. No answer!!!!!! I'm just going to walk hhhhh, I though. I started walking down the road looking at each car that came down the road. Finally I got home still convinced my parents had forgot me I walk in hello, hello? I ask no answer, ok I though. MIKA I called out. My adorable Siberian husky ran down the stairs to geet me. I dropped my backpack on the ground I wrapped my arms around Mika and I gave her a kiss and felt around her neck for her caller. I couldn't find it, it was a bit puzzling now it was weird no mom no dad and Mikas caller was missing. I walked up the stairs to find to my horror the room was a mess further was on the ground red stuff all over the walls and the door to the deck was wide opened and the yellow paint was peeling and scratch marks were on the paint as well. I walked to a note on the wall and it said I have taken your parents and your brothers to. You have to come find them with your dog and horse whatever they names are or I will kill everyone you love incueding your animals. I look at Mika and ran up stairs and pack then I ran to my stable and got my horses Nightlight. Mika, Nightlight, and myself slowly walked down a sidewalk, in the back around I could here honking of cars at me because I was on a my horses. I took a deep breath tiring to process what was going on. After cry hard and the car drivers seem to have no mercy as they honked at me louder I looked up to see a tall women with red hair and a gray pantsuit on. She had a stat of gold envelopes I stared at her as she flipped through them. I ran up to her and said " were did you get that " " the post office " she said to me with a grin. I stared at envelopes " here looked at this " she said. I look at the name ED GRAY that my brother I blurted out she looked at the envelope and hand it to my " you'll safe me a trip" and winked at me I took the envelope and said thanks it shouldn't taken me long to deliver it I smiled but I know it would take longer. I opened the and envelope inside was a chatter of 100 50 20 10 and 5 dollar bills I closed the envelope and stashed it in my backpack I looked at the women and smiled thanks I said again she smiled back and said no problem and walk off. A cold gush of wind wiped away my tears as I stared at the big gray lake. Then I pulled Nightlight's rains and we stated off on a trot. Suddenly a crack of thunder spread though the air. Mika jumped on Nightlight's flank then he leaped into the air his legs cut though the air Mika fall off Nightlight. Nightlight started running. I held Mika's lash I watched her, dirt, water, and mud was starting to cover Mika. I dropped Mika's lash. I pulled and pulled on Nightlight's rains but he wouldn't stop. I looked at Mika get far away. I leaped off Nightlight when I hit the ground I realized I could only safe one animal. I looked back and forth. Then a girl was pulling Mika's lash but she wouldn't budge. Then I looked to Nightlight I saw my best friend McKenna, she jumped off her long broad and grabbed Nightlight's rains. I got up and ran to Mika, I pulled Mika's lash out of the girls hand. I ran to McKenna and Nightlight. I got his rain and told McKenna everything. She begged to go with me I said "ok" then she jumped on Nightlight and pulled Mika on her lap and I got on too, we start running. I didn't know where we were going but we just ran. It started raining like the ocean was falling form the sky. It become dark and they no light to be see. Then a light appears  over the hill 1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi 3 Mississippi 4 Mississippi I counted to 10 the light  was still there. I road up to it. McKenna and I jump off Nightlight he could barely stand. We slowly walk to the door McKenna opened the door light burst out it lite up the ground and turned the rain drops gold right before it hit the ground and be lost forever. The light  made a wall but my eyes finally broke through it. Inside was a man in a deck he looked at the door like it was closed. The lady I recognized but I couldn't put my finger on it. She sipped her coffee. She grabbed a book I look at the title " Missing Person". She pulled back the pages to a page in the middle of the book. The lady Shivered it's cold in here she said the man said its 71 in here I don't know what you're talking about then he looked at the door. She looked at the door, the light barrel off the frame of her glasses it blind me. McKenna, Nightlight, Mika, and I walk in I look at her it was the lady who gave me the envelope. She pulled her glasses closer to face and look at us. We walked to the deck what is this place I said train station he said can I be in here with my animals. He look at me like he was go to said no. Yes yes yes yes yes he said. What coffee would you like hot chocolate I said black please said McKenna said. He took two larger cups and put them under a shiny black machine and hit two big orange button. A dark almost black liquid came out of a hole and a white brown liquid came out of another. He placed the cups on the counter and slid two sleeves over the cups as McKenna looked in her purse and said how much. The man said for you no charge and winked then he slighted two pieces of paper towards us.