Fright Files: The Broken Thing

*** Note from Peter: I love you Wattpad, but the original FREE files on my website include some excellent illustrations to enhance the experience.  Go to www.peterswiftbooks.com or www.frightfiles.com to get them! ***

Peter Swift’s Fright Files

Beware the Author

The Broken Thing

 Copyright © 2011 by Peter Swift

All rights reserved. Though this book is copyrighted, the author, grants permission to distribute it free of charge and complete. In other words, give it, email it, send it, share it, but please don’t change it!  You may do so only for entertainment and noncommercial use. The file must be unchanged and include copyright and cover/title pages.

This book is a work of fiction. Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

All associated art and logos are trademarks of Peter Swift.

Peter Swift claims moral ownership of this work.

_____________________________________________

Go haunt the official Fright Files website at:

www.frightfiles.com            www.peterswiftbooks.com

_____________________________________________

ISBN-13: 000-0-00-000000-0

Release 1.0                          

October 2011

Peter Swift’s

The Broken Thing

Cover by Craig Pirrall

www.craigpirrall.com

Interior art by Christopher Tupa

www.ctupa.com

_____________________________________________

 To my mother, for a lifetime of love and support.

 ...and...

 To my wife. Everything is for you, hon.

_____________________________________________

ABOUT THIS BOOK

Lend me your ear, friend. You don't really need two. This is the first book in the Fright Files: Beware the Author series. It is almost completely free. I don't want any money or donations. I only ask, in return, a favor.

'Tis a small favor. No signature in blood required. Nor magic words to chant, or secret deals in dark places. My request is simple: If you like this book, share the terror with a friend. Or better yet, lots of friends. Email them the book, or a link to my webpage where they can download it for themselves. Give it freely and happily with a gleam in your eye because you know you'll also be giving them a nightmare tonight. Add Peter Swift on Facebook or Twitter, and twit about Fright Files to your friends. Get the word out. You, dear reader, are the magic that will breathe life into these pages!

And, as icing on the cake, if you'd like to email me and tell me how much it terrified you, please do so at:

www.frightfiles.com

www.peterswiftbooks.com