Introduction & Copyright

Hello everyone! CLUB NONE is my entry for target's #OnceUponNow contest, featuring a modern-day retelling of the classic fairy tale, Cinderella. 

To advance onto the next round - and potentially win a spot in the published anthology - I need your votes between June 14th - June 21st! If you're excited about Ellie and Chanden's story, please remember to click the golden star. The full draft (chapter by chapter installments) will be coming soon!

-Ashlyn 

                                                                                              # 

The classic tale of Cinderella meets the myth of Apollo and Cassandra...

Ellie, a popular beauty YouTuber, used to believe in forging her own destiny. Until tragedy struck. Deep in the desert during festival season, she pretends to have it all while trying to tell her step-sisters the truth: her pregnancy is the result of a toxic relationship.

There, she meets Chanden - a mischief-maker whose 'golden boy' status has just taken a hit. She sees a temporary escape; he sees a girl trying to save everyone but herself.

The obstacle to their happiness isn't simply ever after. In a wasteland of daydreams where fantasies twist into nightmares, a malicious step-brother is on the hunt. When he finds out the truth, neither Ellie nor Chanden will be wishing upon a star.

 When he finds out the truth, neither Ellie nor Chanden will be wishing upon a star