The Jerk & I : Prologue

Hey,

This is my new story. I hope you like it! It's just the prologue. This one has the end as it's prologue I guess or something like that. I hope you enjoy! Please comment and vote! Thank you!

Ana

*****************

The Jerk and I : Prologue

I walked slowly up the stairs and onto the rooftop. My heart was hammering hard, my rib-cage barely managing to contain it. I felt my breath become shorter and my palms become a little sweaty. Why was I so nervous?

I saw him waiting; the vast blue sky behind his strong muscular figure. His medium-length blonde hair waved in the wind. He finally noticed my presence and turned around. His hands were placed deep in his pockets; his usual stance. I bit my lip, not exactly knowing what I was doing, and walked forward, closer to him.

I had been so confused the past few months. I didn't know what to think or say to him. But there had been something that drew me to him. He just told me to meet him up here and I did. His piercing grey, blue eyes looked deep into my wide, brown ones.

I moved past him and put my hands on the smooth, cool, metal railing. I felt the breeze blow into my face. I was about to turn around when I felt his strong manly arms wrap around my waist. I gasped in surprise. My back leaned comfortably against his chest. I lifted my hand to play with his red school tie hanging over my shoulder.

"You can run away if you want to, if you don't like this," he whispered lightly in my ear making me shiver, holding me a little closer to him.

"It's not like I hate this," I answered, dropping the tie and staying glued onto my spot.

"Good, because I don't intend to let you run away, Cassie," he whispered again.

*****************

Ok, I know that was REALLY, incredibly short. Like not even half a page short! It's just the prologue so it's meant to be short. If you have ANY name suggestions just shout them out because this one was just a random one because I couldn't think of any other one. I hoped you like that please vote and comment!! Thank you!

Ana