Chapter sixteen

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

A/N Hello everyone sorry I've been away so long but anyway I rewrote this chapter I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. Thanks.

"Shut up before I break you damn neck." Austin forced her to turn around like Victor he was dressed like a woman full wig and make up . "Hello darling did you miss me?" Alyssa trembled has he slid the gun down her cheek. 

He loved the fear he saw in her hazel eyes. She was beautiful worthy of a man such as himself.  Her luscious lips painted red like blood  perfect for kissing. Wrapping her hair around his hand he pulled her head back  forcerfully for better access to them as he kissed her biting her lower lip until it bleed to gain entrance as she started to scream. Holding her in a tight grip he pulled his lips away as a single tear slid down her cheek. "Let me taste." He licked the salty wet line. 

"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone. Just let me go." She pleaded has she began fighting.  The force of the punch to her jaw. Stopped all resistance as she hit the floor in a daze.

 "Tie her up and gag her." She tensed as her body was pulled upward and thrown across a bed.

"Can I kiss her too?"She felt Victor's gaze roam up her body and cringed at the thought.

"No you idiot."

"Why?"

"Because she is mine, all mine."

"She's not yours, she belongs to that Cuban mother fucker."

"You know what Victor, I'm getting tired of your mouth .  Austin stood walking  towards him knife in hand. Why don't I shut you up like our other friend."

Alyssa watched as Victor quietly ripped the sheet stuffing a piece in her mouth and tying her hands tightly in front of her. He looked angrily at her as he sat her up.  Austin sat back at the table raking his wig off now.

"Hey Victor show her our surprise. Alyssa followed  Victor as he walked to a corner where a blanket laid.  Victor picked up the blanket underneath was a woman her skin grey her eyes open and lifeless her throat slit. Don't you remember you friend Sarah. The gag in her mouth prevented her scream from being heard.

"Your friend Sarah is part of the staff here she was helping us but she talked to much.  She blamed you for everything wrong in her life. She complained so much I got tired of hearing her whining. So I cut her throat.  She was truly surprised. Can't you tell by the look on her face." Austin laughed.

"Wasn't she surprised Victor?"

"Yes, and I was too."

"Yeah, you were. You screamed just  like a bitch. Oh wait, I forgot you are. Now open the closet and show her our other gift."

Alyssa watched has Victor did as he was told opening the closet.  She wanted to scream has Douglas slumped over body hit the floor with a needle still in his neck.

"Idiot take the needle out of his neck."  Victor followed his order and pulled the needle out.

 "Is he still breathing?"

"Yeah, he's just out from the Roofie injection. Don't worry your head Alyssa I just plan to have a little fun with him. Break that ass in. You can watch too. That will be a huge turn on." Victor laughed  has he went over to Douglas holding his head up he kissed the drug man's lips. "Roofie makes everyone compliant."

"I might need some of that." Austin said

Julian was sitting with CJ when the phone rang. He answered. "Hello Julian can I speak with Alyssa?" He realized instantly that it was Cynthia. A coldness gripped his heart. "Didn't you send a maid for her?"