The Sing-Off: Stellar Performances

The Sing Off Contestants:

Afro-Blue - Afro-Blue is a fun-loving Jazz/Pop a cappella ensemble from Howard University in Washington, D.C. The group started as a class in the music department at Howard in 2002, with this current version of the group singing together since 2009. They have plenty of soul, and all ten members meld together quite nicely. With beautiful harmonies, soaring solos and a fresh look, Afro-Blue is a legitimate contender in any singing competition in which they are involved.

Group members include: Eliza Berkon, Reggie Bowens, Trenton Cokley, Christie Dashiell, Integriti Reeves, Devin Robinson, John Kenniebrew, Mariah Maxwell, Brian Vickers and Danielle Withers

Dartmouth Aires - Dartmouth College's oldest a cappella group, the Aires, was originally formed in 1946, as an offshoot of the college Glee Club. They broke from the Glee Club in the late 1970s, and have been pleasing audiences ever since. The current group of 16 is a fun loving, high-energy bunch of guys with eclectic tastes and no shortage of quirky antics. The Aires won the CARA award for Best All-Male Collegiate Album in 2003 and 2005; were selected for Varsity Vocals' compilation CD in 2003, 2005 and 2008; and were selected for the Voices Only compilation CD in 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2011.

Group members include: Nic Chuaqui, Xavier Curry, Nate Davis, Daniel Freeman, Daniel Leopold, Justin Lerman, Henry Luehrman, Brendan Lynch-Salamon, Jack Merril, Clark Moore, Michael Odokara-Okigbo, Preston Suan, Robert Hoffman, Will Hart, Alex Taylor and Ethan Weinberg.

Delilah - A conglomeration of singers, mostly from the first two seasons of "The Sing-Off," this all-female a cappella group is experienced and talented. Amy and Laina of BYU Noteworthy and Candace from Voices of Lee join the group from Season 1. Joining from Season 2 are Hannah and Ingrid from Pitch Slapped of Berklee College of Music. Kendall from Eleventh Hour, who also joins the group from Season 2, has graduated high school since appearing on the show and currently attends Belmont University. Rounding out the group are Johanna and Geena, two members of Divisi, the all-female a cappella group from The University of Oregon. These young ladies have been singing across the country over the past couple years, but still carry an unfulfilled desire to conquer "The Sing-Off" stage. They have banded together to compete once again, aiming to prove to America that an all-female a cappella group can win it.

Group members include: Amy Whitcomb, Candace Eve, Geena Glaser, Hannah Juliano, Ingrid Andress, Johanna Vinson, Kendall Young and Laina Walker.

Fannin Family*** - The Fannin Family's mother was almost a nun and their father was a rock musician. The outcome was 11 extremely well behaved musicians. When they decided to start taking their abilities seriously, they quickly became known around town as the "big family that can sing." Recently, they have been extremely busy playing at weddings, county fairs and convents - but they are ready for a bigger stage and a bigger fan base. When they are not singing they are tending to their lives as social workers, psychologists, students, teachers and, for some of the older members, parents. These adorable brothers and sisters are ready to bring their mid-west swag to "The Sing-Off."

Group members include: Alex Fannin, Chris Fannin, Elizabeth Fannin, Jake Fannin, Maria Fannin, Monica Fannin, Rachel Fannin and Sarah Fannin.

Kinfolk 9*** -  Kinfolk 9 is a nine-piece professional vocal group from Los Angeles. Everyone in the group can sing lead, with all members coming from very strong musical backgrounds. They met through various friends and found themselves getting to know each other during auditions for "The Sing-Off." Some of the group members went on a USO tour together in Eastern Europe in 2010. Incredibly diverse in music, appearance and style, Kinfolk 9 is a group of people brought together through a genuine love of singing. While they can put together an arrangement for just about any genre, they tend to prefer soulful pop songs with R&B stylings.