old prologue-

Old prologue-

Let me describe Niall Horan for you. He's an eye opener, jaw dropper, natural beauty. Think he's perfect right? Thought so. But that's only on the outside... My names Mariah Ferris. And Niall and I... Well.. Um.. We... We used to be best friends until 6th grade where he attempted to kiss me at my 12th birthday party. Lemme just say I ended up accidentally pushing him into the pool, and after that whole little incident, he told me we were better off not being friends anymore. I still remember being so heartbroken, he would always used to sit with me on the bus and work on school projects together and have sleepovers. Then it all stopped. And a new relationship was born. Hatred. I used to tell Niall all of my deepest secrets, and now he used that against me. Niall popularity had increased since then and I became a wallflower and unwanted while Niall was beloved and practically famous. And that's when I decided to switch middle schools and start all over. Let me tell you that it was a great choice. Middle school was a walk in the park for me. Well... Until we all graduated. That's when I was reunited with the one I called a bully.......... Another two years of nonstop bulling continued from there. Since the 6th grade I have never told a secret about me ever since, so I keep a diary. And after a little misplacing of it will be the end of me. Especially when it falls into the wrong hands. And that's exactly what happens...

(Will be in many 1st point of views, if you're wondering.) -a/n