A MOMENT TO REMEMBER

REMINDER:

TO ALL THOSE FANS, SUPPORTER AND ALSO READER'S OF LUCKYMYSTERIOUSGIRL...

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS STORY IS NOT MY OWN WROTE...

THIS IS MY COMPILATION OF ENGLISH-SUBTITLED KOREAN MOVIE ENTITLED:

"A MOMENT TO REMEMBER"

I MADE THIS COMPILATION BECAUSE I AM FANS OF THAT MOVIE... ILOVE THE CHARACTER OF 

"CHOI CHEOL-SU and KIM SU-JIN..."

I WATCHED THAT MOVEI MANY TIMES... UHM, SIGURO NAKA SEVEN NA KONG ULIT SA PANONOOD... HINDI NAMAN AKO ADIK SA A MOMENT TO REMEMBER NOH?.... GUSTO KO PA SYA ULIT ULITING PANOODIN... PROMISE!!! PARANG GUSTO KO MASAULO LAHAT NG SINASABI NILA... AND EVERYTIME I WATCH THE MOVIE...IT MAKES ME CRY... :-(

WHEN KIM SU-JIN CRY... I DIDN'T NOTICED THAT UMIIYAK NA DIN AKO...  I DON'T KNOW PERO NADALA TALAGA AKO SA STORYA NILA...AT MAS LALO AKONG NAIYAK NUNG SI CHOI CHEOL-SU NA ANG UMIIYAK... MIXED EMOTION... HINDI KO MAIPALIWANAG... KAHIT ILANG ULIT KO NG NAPANOOD NADADALA PA DIN AKO SA SINASABI NILA... HINDI NAMAN SA BROKEN- HEARTED AKO NOH... NAIIMAGINE KO KASI PANO KUNG AKO SI KIM SU-JIN.. HAHAHA.. ANG SWERTE KO NAMAN.. MAHAL NA MAHAL AKO NI CHOI CHEOL-SU... PERO AYOKONG MAGING SI KIM SU-JIN...  KASI NAGING MASAYA NGA AKO PERO BINAWI DIN NAMAN LAHAT.. MAS OWKEI PANG MABAGOK ANG ULO TAPOS MAG KAKA- AMNISYA. POSIBLE PANG BUMALIK ANG MEMORY NA NAWALA DIBA ?... KESA NAMAN MAGKA- ALZHEIMER... NA HABANG NABUBUHAY KA UNTI UNTING NAWAWALA ANG MASASAYANG ALAALA MO... 

PINANOOD KO ULIT SYA KAGABI... AT TODO IYAK NANAMAN AKO... I WAS CRYbaby... HAHAHA

BASTA ANG GANDA NG STORY.. PANOODIN NYO PARA MAIYAK DIN KAU.. SUMMARY LANG TOH NG MGA SINABI NILA... BALAK KONG IKWENTO ANG A MOMENT TO REMEMBER SIGURO KAPAG MAY FREE TIME NA AKO...IKUKWENTO KO LANG NG AYON SA PAGKAKAINTINDI KO SA KWENTO.. KAYA LANG... BAKA MAIYAK NANAMAN AKO... PERO GUSTO KO TALAGANG GAWIN EH... KAYA GAGAWIN KO TALAGA.. HEHEHE...

"LOVING YOU FEEL LIKE THIS.

ETERNAL SUNSHINE

OF THE SPOTLESS MIND

EACH PRAYER ACCEPTED AND EACH WISH RESIGNED."

SUMMARY:

"Su-jin, a beautiful and vibrant girl, deeply falls in love with her carpenter fiancée Chol-su. They embark on the journey of their adult lives as do most young couples-by getting married, buying a house and starting a family. However, Su-jin is soon diagnosed with Familial Alzheimer's Disease, an amazingly rare and hereditary form of AD that afflicts people aged from 30 to 60 years. As her memory deteriorates, Su-jin begins to lose her connection to Chul-soo and her loved ones, and Chul-soo learns what it really means to love."

http://a-moment-to-remember.tumblr.com/

START NA PO TAYO....

from the site: 

http://mysteryjuice.multiply.com/reviews/item/27?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Freviews%2Fitem

This is the first among my long list of korean love flicks. brace yourselves.

a true artist fears a blank canvas.

(do you love me?) it may fade away.

i'm a frog too!

you scare me. you're too confident.

NOW here's the part where girl and boy knows about the alzheimer's. yes. girl has alzheimer's. here's where they throw lines the other previously said.

i'll forget everything.

i'll remember everything for you. you know i'm smart.

you're too confident. life's cruel you know.

you crybaby. have you lost your country? your family?

you don't understand. i'll forget everything.

you remembered me.

how can i forget you? you're mean.

okay. there i cried because of the i'll forget everything part since i always forget. and well to have someone remember things for you is something worth crying for. 

plus the part where girl said the how can i forget you line. the you're mean part. my gad. see. i'm in love with a mean girl. a very mean girl.

more more.

here's where girl suddenly had an i remember everything moment

i'm afraid my just returned memory will be gone again before i get to say everything i have to say...

i smile, laugh, and smell like you do. i will not remember you but i can never take you out of my body.

that was from the letter she gave boy.

and now. well, boy took girl out to where they first met. in that mini-convenient store where they first met. everyone was there. girl's family. boy's family. the doctor who diagnosed her. and of course, love of her life, boy.

is this heaven?

yes

aww. super iyak ako ng iyak. kahit na ang cheesy. i was so affected because it's about memory loss. and when it's about memory. i get so affected. -ako din sobrang iyak dito...

whether in remembering or forgetting. i get so affected.

so from a movie i just watched because title sounded like a walk to remember is a movie that i would not forget. bow. -same with... (^_^)

may mga link po akong nakaembed jan.. yan po yung mga pinagkuhanan kong site... pwede nyo pong makita yun... type nyo nalang.. make some effort.. hehe.. ganyan talaga pag fans ka nila dapat maghirap.. hehehe.. joke lang.. basta po kau na bahala.. basta inilagay ko... hehehe

http://a-moment-to-remember.tumblr.com/