Chapter 3

Hey guys so here is chapter 3! Hope you like it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I went camping and didn't have any wifi. My phone wouldn't even work. I have no idea how people in the olden days dealet with no internet!

Shea's P.O.V

I walked into the house I wuld be living in. It was huge! I mean why have a house this big if only 2 people where living in it?!

I grabbed my bag full of clothes and followed Seth to my new room. He would make back glances at me and I was kinda freaked out. I mean he was sexy as hell but why did he want me? I wasn't that pretty. I have dull brown hair, brown eyes, light complextion, I wasn't skinny, but I wasn't fat, but I did have meat on my bones. I was definitly not his usual girl of choice. He went for the blonde bimbos. So I was far from that!

"Hey Seth?" I asked him suddenly. He stopped and turned towards me. 

"Yes?" He asked with a small smile on his soft looking lips. Oh god Shea! 

"Why in the living hell do you like me all of a sudden. I am definitly not your usual blonde bimbo." I said with a confused look. 

"Thats the point. I'm done with blonde bimbos. I want something different this time" He said with a shrug. 

"So why the hell can't you find another girl? I am not going to give in easily. I never do" I said with a smug smile. 

"Well to answer your question, I chose you because I like a challenge and I always get what I want Shea. Trust me, I will hear that hidden moan of yours and I will make many more come from that pretty little mouth of yours. I will have you begging for my touch, screaming my name. I will have all of it" I was now pushed up against the wall. The same position we where in yesturday. 

"Seth I appriciate your offer but I don't want it. I am not a girl who will fall for your so called 'charms' I won't be easy. Heck you don't even have a chance!" Is said with a smug grin. His face got closer to mine, or lips brushing slightly. 

"We will see about that Shea" With that said he backed away from me. He walked down the hallway and I quickly caught my composer. I quickly caught up and heared a light chuckle from Seth. He thinks this is funny? I don't mess with emotions. 

"Okay here is your room!" He said happily. I looked at the door. My name stickered onto it. I looked at Seth and he nodded. "Open it!" He said his eyes looking at the doorknob. 

I grabbed the doorknob in my hand and turned it slowly. I pushed the door open and store in awe at the bed room that was mine. 

--------------> Picture of her room to the right! -------->

I looked at my new room in awe. A huge smile made its way across my face. "Do you like it?" Seth asked me. I looked over at him. He was smiling as well. 

"I love it!" I said happily. 

"Im glad. It took me a while to pick everything out" He said walking around.

"You designed this?" I asked shocked

"Yup! My dad just said a girl around my age was moving in. He also said she was quiet and was reserved so I guess do a sorta antique looking style with light colors" He said lookig around. 

"I really like it thank you!" Without thinking I walked over to him engulfing him in a hug. He hesitaded for a minute but then hugged me back. I rested my head on his hard chest breathing in his wonderful sc- 

I backed away quickly and cleared my throat. "Sorry I hug people when I'm happy" He shrugged and smiled. 

"I didn't mind it actually. You smell nice" I let out a laugh and then grabbed my bag and put it on my bed.