~Naughty~ 10

This chapter is dedicated to Alicia because she is the best. So supportive and sweet. Please everyone go click on her page and check out her first story called " Finally Found" and make sure to vote. She needs our support.  It's a vampire story and it's really good. Thanks everyone..

Luna comes running up the stairs so fast that her foot slips and she falls up the stairs. Of course.

I poke my head out of my room and see Luna laid out on the top of the steps. "Luna stop playing around and get your ass in here to help me."

She jumps up and runs to my room. " Hurry up! Brendon just texted me and said that Kales on his way over." She runs past me and pushes me on the bed and grabs my purse. " You need more eye makeup."

I crawl over my bed and away from Luna. " I don't want to look like a prostitute. I'm sure he sees enough of those at work."

She jumps over the bed and pretty much tackles me. Hold still,  woman." She grabs my face and forces me to look at her while she cakes on more mascara." Don't worry, he'll be jumping all over your sexy ass by the end of the date." She turns my face around to look at it." Your lips look super hot right now. He's so going to rape your face."

I push her off me and run over to the mirror. " I don't want anybody raping my face you crazy person, but thanks... I guess." I rub my hands over my face to make sure that the blush is well blended. " Is this dress good enough?" I decided on my gray strapless dress and my favorite black heels.

She looks me up and down and whistles." Someone borrow me a penis for just a few minutes and I would totally rock your world." She grabs my arm and forces me to sit in the chair. " Kiss me." She leans in and puckers her lips.

I throw my head back laughing." Why the hell would I do that for?"

She grabs onto my face and squeezes it." Look hooker...I  know your ass is rusty by now. Seriously when was the last time you even got any lip action?"

I stand up and push her hand away." Believe me I haven't forgotten how to kiss. It hasn't been that long."

Luna pushes me down the hall when we hear the doorbell ring." Fine but if Kale decides not to take your ass on a second date because you're a crappy kisser, just remember that I offered to teach you."

I slowly walk down the stairs so that I don't trip over my heels. " Who said that there will be any kissing on this date?"

Luna squeezes my left ass cheek to make me walk faster." I swear if you don't kiss his ass tonight, then I will gladly borrow your lips for the night and do it my damn self. If Brendon is a good kisser then I bet kissing Kale would be like having an orgasm."

When we get down the stairs Luna follows me to the door. She gets ready to reach for the door handle but I push her hand away. " Back up and stop being so damn pushy."

She reaches for the door again so I grab her arm and bite it. She pulls her arm away and gives me a devious grin. " Ouch! shit! Dammit! You better kiss him."

I watch her walk away until she's all the way out of sight before I open the front door. Can't breathe.

Kale looks up at me and smiles. " Hi gorgeous." Kale is standing there looking sexier than I ever imagined he could look, in a black button up long sleeve dress shirt and a pair of black dress pants. I swear my heart stopped beating for about 30 seconds at the sight of his sexy ass.

I step outside without taking my eyes away from him and twist my left ankle." Umm.. Hi.. Ouch!"

He grabs my arm and steadys me so I don't fall completely to the ground and look like an even bigger idiot. Shit! Shit! He bends down and grabs my ankle while looking up at me. "Is your ankle ok? Or am I going to have to carry you all night?" He rubs my ankle and waits for me to answer.