Aria

Easton's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 7:00am. I started to get ready for school. I threw on my black skinny jeans with my grey t-shirt. "Easton!" My sister yelled "We're going to be late!" "I'm coming", I replied. I rushed down the stairs to see my older sister looking agitated. "I swear if we're late because of you I'm gonna hurt you in ways that haven't even been discovered yet" she said angrily. I chuckled quietly so she wouldn't hear me.

***********

When we got to school we separated to head to our different classes. Along the way I ran into my best and only friend, Roman. "Morning" he said to me. "Mornin" I replied. We started to walk to our history class when we heard someone yell "Damn she's fine!" Roman and I turned around to see a beautiful girl blushing and hiding behind her books. She was the most amazing girl I've ever laid my eyes on, but a guy like me would never be able to get a girl like that. I'm not exactly what you'd call popular.

"Wow" was all I could say... She took my breath away. She walked past me and into my history class. A part of me really liked her but part of me knew she would never like a guy like me.

Roman and I proceeded into the class room and sat down in our seats. She was sitting right in front of me. Mr.Anderson (our history teacher) started to take roll. "Aria Fray?" She raised her hand.

Aria.

Aria

Aria.

Even her name was beautiful. I felt someone nudge me and I turned around to see Roman. "Easton Brooks?!?!" Mr.Anderson said clearly irritated. I raised my hand clearly embarrassed. "Sorry, Mr.Anderson." He just continued on with the list.

************

History class was finally over which meant it was time for Science. Roman and I walked over to Mrs.Kohn's class. I was always good at science which is part of the reason I love Science class so much.

We took our seats and Mrs.Kohn started partnering us up for Chemistry. "Aria?" Mrs.Kohn called signaling for Aria to get up. "You will be working with Easton." I suddenly perked up hearing my name. Aria started to walk over to me and my palms started getting sweaty. "You must be Easton, I'm Aria. It's nice to meet you." She put her hand out to shake and I reluctantly shook it. "Did the cat get your tounge?" She joked. "No, sorry. Didn't mean for it to come off like that." I said. "It's ok." She replied