Early Morning Woes

Here we go friends!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes swing open to the blaring alarm of my phone. I want to fall back asleep, cuddle into Matt again, hands in each others hair, necks intertwined. Then I finally bring myself to pick up my phone and pull out my earbuds. I'm always the one who wakes up first, Matt gets cranky if the alarm wakes him up so I let the alarm go for me and then I wake him up. It's sleeting outside which does't help my motivation levels but I turn my phone on and check. Just my mum and Bree giving us directions to exactly we were going in BBC studios today to start the week of costume trials, 'Maybe this Monday won't be so terrible' I think looking at Matt and smiling, day number 4 of sharing a bed. I finally roll out of bed and put on an old T-Shirt that reads 'PARIS FASHION WEEK 2006' and I grin remember my first strange experience of fashion week. Jeans, trainers, a light blue hoodie, and a high ponytail complete my 10 minute outfit plan. I like mornings when I don't have to bother, Ruby does my hair and Ivory does my makeup and then we're on costumes so the amount of pre preparation is minimal at most. That's one of the main differences between Matt and I. If I know that I'm gonna be all done up by other people I just don't bother, Matt on the other hand ALWAYS has to look 10/10. The hair and the clothes and the accessories for almost nothing, but then again, he's Matt. As a favor I set out clothes for him knowing that at least I can spare him that half hour. "Matt, Matt you need to get up babe" He groans and rolls over and I sigh, he's going to be difficult this morning. I go to the other side of the bed grinning and poke the left side of his neck right under his ear, then he jerks awake "BLOODY HELL KAZ!" he yells and I smile faintly. "Sorry Matty but you were being difficult!" I giggle as Matt sits up "Should've never told you bout that spot"

"Nope! You should't have, I got your clothes out and turn on the posh because we've got the day with Bree and Ivory" He grins a bit, those three have become the 3 musketeers and they can't get enough of each other. "Ugh! my hair looks terrible! I wish I could just be bald!" Matt, who's gone into the bathroom complains and I laugh "No you don't! If it's that bad then just fix it dude! And then come to the kitchen I'll make tea and eggs"

"You're the best Kazza" Matt kisses me on the cheek then goes back into the bathroom starting on his more than slightly overkill esthetic routine. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there we go!! 

I hope you guys liked it, it made me smile so I thought it might make you guys to.