Celestial War

The story starts with the twelve stars that once fell from heaven by accident in 1993. They all landed separate from each other. They were found as eggs. Their shell's as hard as a diamond. Nothing could break through this egg. A year after the the appearance of these eggs, one by one started to hatch. Starting from Aries to Pisces.

They were brainwashed. The government took over them and used them as government reinforcements and research. They were proven to live forever. They could have children and contain a weird matter within them that could kill the human race. They're one of a kind, so the only gene that could be passed down were their appearance and personality.

They do have a weakness that could kill them, but they will return to their egg state. In order to at least get rid of them, they have to kill each other. Every egg was kept, except for one. Virgo's egg. It was kept by an Indian tribe, an unknown tribe that roams on the outskirts of forests in America. The government believed she was a myth since she was never found.

On the day she was hatched, the tribe decided change their way of life. They immediately adapted to the city life of Stowe, Colorado. As Our little Virgo grows up, knowing what she secretly is, she decides to gather up her friends. She had a vision from Zeus when she was five, that she has to get get them back in order to get back to heaven. But it won't be that easy.

They each have their own beliefs and have a complicated relationship with one another. And the government doesn't look like they're going to back down to this fight. Thanks to they research, they created a machine that could paralyze the a certain stars. Since Virgo wasn't caught to get studied on, does that mean she has an advantage in this war?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I've been wanting to create a story like this. Hope ya like it. :)