A Princess & The Phony

Chapter 1

Williams POV.

~~~~~

"William! William, come down stairs! I have some hay I want you to bring to the Warlocks cabin!"

I rolled over in my king sized bed and moaned. Why can't she send the stupid maid to do it!? I sat up, and got dressed. I went over to my dresser and combed my light brown hair. I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at the big bathtub and chose not to take a bath. I sniffed under my armpit and scowled. I really needed a bath! No time. I walked down the big staircase to the family room finding my mom sitting on our satin red couch, turning to see the maid dusting. I rolled my eyes at her and headed to the back door.

"Oh good William, you're awake. I want you to..."

"Yes, I know mom. I heard you yelling. Thank you ever so much for waking me up from my beauty sleep." I snapped. Than my dad walked into the room.

"Don't speak to your mother like that! She is getting old, she needs caring for!" He yelled.

"Whatever, I'll be leaving now."

"William, please come over here and give your mother a good morning kiss." She pleaded.

I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek, looking up at my dad scowling. He retuned it right back.

I walked across the house again to the back door, and heading over to the farmer's carriage. Gosh, it smells more putrid than me! I walked over to the hay and started hauling it onto the carriage. Once it was all set, I went over and picked one of the oldest horses we had. Maybe if I make him run fast enough, he will eventually fall over and die! Haha, we both hated each other. As I set him up, he tries to kick me, but fails. I laugh at him, and get settled into the carriage with the rains in my hands. With one more quick check of everything, I smack the rains down and send the horse off.

We travel for awhile when we come to a little cottage. I have never seen it before. It looked old and worn down. I look up at the sky, seeing that it was still early morning. I pick up the pace a little so I come go home and go back to sleep.

I come a corner when all of a sudden, a big black carriage run right past us, scaring the old horse. He runs up and quickly turns the carriage, making the carriage hit the tree and send me flying. The next thing I knew, everything went black...

~~~~~

Penelope's POV

I wake up to the sunshine beating in on me from the barn window. I sit up and stretch, than fall back into the bed of hay. I get up quickly, realizing I have to get up before my father, the king. I quickly leave the barn, and go into the castle through the back door. I sneak up stairs to my royal bathroom and runs a bath. I strip off my clothes, looking at how dirty I am. I step into the tub, quickly relaxing as I settle in, felling the warm water touch my body. I than wash my long blond hair, following by my body and face. I finish, a