we won't back down

i woke up in the nurses office. Damon was sitting next to me and when he saw that i was awake he tried smiling the best he could.

"how do you feel hayley?": he asked.

"not really well. i feel horrible." i said the best i could

Then i turned around and hurled in the trash can by the side of the bed i felt like i was in an oven.

"It is okay hayley." damo keep on saying

It was not okay damon keep on holding my hair as i keep throwing up and the i started to throw up blood!

Damon hurried and called the nurse and an ambulance came and before i knew it i was out again.....

i woke up at the hosital and Linnie was in the room.

why was only Linnie here where was Damon what was i doing here the last thing i really remembered was falling into a deep long black hole in the school nurses office.

Linnie looked like she could cry i had never seen Linnie cry for anyone. hen a crowd of people came into my room

It was Damon, dad, and a doctor with two nurses by his side.

"We have bad news Hayley we ran some tests on you and apparently when you were taking drugs your body wasn't reacting very well to them in fact your body tried the best to get ride of them because the were just hurting you." said the doctor.

"what does this mean doctor?" asked my dad

"well besides the plain stuff it means that hayley stomatch was being forced to consume drugs and when the drugs stopped coming the stomatch felt the stop and it didn't react very well to that creating rocks in her stomatch to have something to digest in the place of drugs." the doctor said i didn't really understand what eh ahd said what does it means do i have a rock like the ones at the grand cayon in my stomatch?was that even possible?

Damon looked at me speechless Linnie already had tears in her eyes and my dad was facing the wall but i knew he was crying.

"Ill leave you alone to talk." said the doctor.

Everyone looked at me and all i could do was look down i knew that i had caused this if i had been the girl i should've been form the start we wouldnt be here but then maybe i may have never got damon and maybe i dad would be still at work and maybe Linnie wouldnt be my friend. I looked up at Damon he was destroyed by the news i could tell because he seemed distant Damon came to my side and hugged me and i felt him tears fall down i hugged him back and my dad and Linnie left the room.

"I brought this all on me for all ive done in these past years Damon okay it was all me and I am really sorry i should be left to die because thats what i deserve for all the pain and damaged ive caused! i dont understand why your still here im a bad person i bet you are emberrased to know me right now..." i said crying crying with more than pain from what i had in me but because i was hurting him the guy i loved and because i couldnt be the one to love him back because i was a messed up mental person with an addiction.

In the next instant Clarik came in. I looked at him suprised  i had missed him so much i hadnt seen him in a few days so it was good to see him right now.

"Are you okay Hayley? I heard about what happend and came as fast as i could. I should have been at your side but i was sick and im so sorry if i had been by you you would be kay its all his fault what did he make you take was it a pill was it a drink or did he touch youch! Did he hayley did he?!" Clarik was a nice guy but he was over proctective and that was i ddn't like about him. Clarik came to me and toke my hand and said to me "I love you"

Damon reacted to that very badly to what Clarik was asying

"You don't know anything so keep your mouth shut okay! That is my girl! I love her. why would i do anything to hurt her! Are you crazy. I would rather die painfully than to see her get hurt. To see her suffer." Damon screamed at Clarik

"Boys... BOYS!" i screamed. They both looked at me.

"You both haven't done anything. It is all my fucking fault okay so calm down if there is anyone to blame it should be me not you or you!' i said mad.

"Okay." they both mummured.

"Fine then." I said and tired to sit up

"Here let me help you." said Damon and he did help me.

"Thanks." i said and felt sleepy.

"Damon...? Clarik?" i whispered

"Yeah." they both answered

"Stay with me please. I love you both." and then i felt sleep overcome me.