lesbian romance

Honey"yes dad"? I said " I'm getting married " he said what I was furious mad I couldn't believe what my dad was saying I ran into my room and.locked.the door I started crying bursting in tears.

The next day I woke up ready for school I got dressed and are breakfast without saying a word to my dad.

When I got to school I saw Fatima at her locker as you can see she is a pretty girl and im in love with her but , were just friends.I walked up to fatima and invited her to my house to watch a movie since my dad was going out with Veronica to dinner.I asked Fatima and she had said yes so after school I home changed and go some popcorn and put a scary movie in the living room as I waited Fatima knocks in the door so I ran and opened it hey I said "hey" come in! Well we started the.movie and I got colder.to her and hugged her and she hugged me too! Since the movie was kind of nasty I started getting horny and so did Fatima I took my shirt off and Fatima took her shirt and bra off so.I sucked and squeezed her big boobs I had soon tuck.my panties and shorts off and I said let's go to.my room so we.ran upstairs I all naked so I got my dildo and stocked.up her ass and then I sucked it ahhhh she moaned "ohhhhh yea Fatima fuck me "

Ahhh I got even more hornier Ohh