The line between reality

~RECAP~

It was amazing all the walls were Books and there were no windows but it was just bright enough to read. I LOVE reading. I went and looked at all the books and finally sat down on a very soft velt couch. "When are thing 1 and thing 2 going to be here?" "Hmmm? Oh yeah in 3 seconds." And when he finished they both entered. "Okay, since you are here we aregoing to get right to it and show you the prophecy."

I cant BELIEVE THIS OMG, THIS IS REAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!??!!

~END RECAP~

They handed me the prophecy and i couldn't belive my eyes. I kept readiing it and reading it......... Then Zade said "Amberlynn are you alright?" I stopped staring and the big old piece of paper and looked and him and shook my head no....... "Whats wrong?" "I can't belive what im reading....... Is this real?" then Skye interjected "Ummmm i dont know.......i havent read it so i am clueless." he looked iritated and it was cute..... OK AMBY STOP SAYING THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU READ THE PROPHECY........ I took a deep breath "I will explain to you skye." so i started telling him the prophecy.

"The prophecy says that me, the slayer, has to marry 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, and 3 unknowns. It also says i will have 4 children one from each "species" and the 4 will be that i either find it or it will be from a different 'species' i am not married to." Skye's mouth dropped open and he finally said "Amber do you know what we are?" I looked at them confused " You told me you guys were hybrids." "Yes we did but back when before us three were ever born we were known as the unknowns because of our unexplained powers and abilities." ''Oh...... oh......... OH MY SON OF A MOTHER BISCUIT!!!!!!!" River just burst out laughing and that set me of so i pounced. We both tumbled to the floor, i was on top and he looked scared shitless. "That in hell is nowhere funny." i growled. "Alright it isn't funny." I finally sat up and realized i was sitting on his dog-house and someone was happy. I quickly got up and brought him with me. "Thanks" says River. I just grunt in response and sit back down.

I take a few calming breathes. "So i have to marry you three? And why yesterday did you say i wouldn't be married to the guys Zade?" Zade sat down criss cross on the floor in front of me and said " Yes and I'm sorry i said that, i dont like vampires much." His face looks like he was in the past and regretting what happened. I couldn't take it i got off the couch sat in his lap and gave him a hug. He didn't hesitate to give it back either. "I'm sorry for what happened even though i dont know" he squeased me tighter. Soon the rest of the guys joined and i couldn't help but smile.

"Amby darling you can let go."" I dont want to im too tired." Zade chuckled and got up without letting me slip. I wrapped my legs around him and he took me back upstairs to his room. On our way back i started messing with his hair, it was so soft i just kept running my hand through it. I felt his breathing start to become rough. I pulled back and i saw uncontrollable lust and passion in his eyes. That just got me there, I kissed him and my god he can kiss. He gently laid me on the bed and i start fiddling with his shirt. He growled and i giggled. I pulled him closer and we were like this for what seemed like forever but was probably 10 minutes. We finally stopped our make-out session. We were both breathing hard. He was still on top and i smiled shyishly and him and said, "you have any blood im starving." "Yea we havent got our blood shipment yet, you can take some from me if you would like." He was now off me but he was sitting cross-legged with me in his lap. I looked up at him.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN WRITING FOR SO LONG SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IS CHAPTER THREE!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS

~KATY~ (///.^)