Surprises (a niall horan love story)

"Come on Torii! You're going to be late school!" My mom yells from the kitchen. I roll over and my eyes almost jump out of my head at the sight of the clock that sits a few inches from my face.

"Seven fifty-six?!" I say to myself. I jump off of my bed in panic and run into the bathroom. I've learned by now to never look in the mirror, so I quickly undress and begin my morning ritual: shower, dry off, hair, teeth, contacts and then clothing.

I quickly head out of the bathroom and get dressed in my school's uniform. I honestly hate it because I don't like this mossy green color. It looks like someone puked in me. Actually, if someone did, the outfit would look nicer. I run downstairs, grab my backpack, my keys and say goodbye to my mother. I just get outside in time to catch the bus.

The doors close behind me as I step on the steps and the bus begins to move. I begin to walk down the isle and my normal seat buddy moves over and lets me sit down. It was completely silent between us and then we looked a each other. Just one look, and we erupt with laughter.

"So, what's this I hear junior has a crush on you?" Emily says. I just roll my eyes and pull out my phone, typing in my password and opening up FaceBook.

"I find it gross! He crushes on everyone! Even Maddy! I can't stand that jerk!" I say, playing a video of junior and the head cheerleader, Kelly, kissing behind the bleachers during gym class's Emily faces the ground and acts like she's throwing up. I laugh and agree.

"So, turnin' the big 18 on Wednesday and school ends tomorrow. Any big plans?" She asks me and I nod. Of course I have plans! Me and my best friend Kaitlyn are going to Boston, living in an apartment together and attending the closest college.

I tell Emily and she claims she's "jealous". Me, Kaitlyn and Emily are Boston Bruins (hockey) fans. Emily keeps trying to have me and Kaitlyn bring her to a game but we have the money. We're saving up for rent, a car and our seasonal tickets. None of it's cheap!

Finally, after many minutes of gossip, the bus pulls up to the high school, or as I like to call it, daily prison. I groan as I step off of the bus and Kaitlyn rushes over and calls me or fellow inmate.

I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Torii Foster. 17 years young turning the big 18 in a couple days. Big Directioner, but is somewhat a tomboy. I'm a brunette with bright blue eyes and I stand tall at 5'7".

I walk into the school, the place that certain people like and where crime is high. I put my things I my locker and go into my hometown. At this point, I try to keep to myself and doodle in my used class notebooks.

I have this big crush on this guy in the school band named James. He's about four inches taller than me and is the lead drummer in the band. His dad is a touring agent and his mom is a nurse. I hear he's an only hold and with rich parents, he must be spoiled.

I put my music in which consists of One Direction Deluxe albums and extras/singles.

You could say I'm a fan, yes. But really, my friends call a but obsessed. Liam calls is dedicated as I agreeS I love their music and them in general! They are amazing in every kind of way! I love them so much it hurts! Not a lot of people in my school likes them, so I'm kind of special.

Someone catches my attention and I take out my headphones and close my books. It was my hometown teacher saying that we could go to our first period class. I hated first period because its boring! My mom and y sad make me take AP classes so I can improve faster, but they're wrong! I don't lean anything quickly unless it music or art. I learn lyrics, not algebra. I learn stroking skills, not chemical compounds. If I could skip first through fourth period, I would for anything in the world.