Teaser

Disclaimer: This chapter has been changed since I've made a few changes within the storyline. 

(Not Edited)

Riona's POV:

The shouts of the rapidly growing crowd didn't bother me at all. Needless to say, the same didn't apply to Aaron, as his attention was momentarily called away from the fight.

It was his first time after all.

My leg swept out in a wide, graceful art, connecting my chunky black leather boots with the side of his unprotected stomach, throwing him off balance as he fell flat on his back. He closed his eyes and hissed in pain, then opened his eyes, looking straight through me with determination that I haven't seen in a good while. He wrapped one arm around his waist and used his other to lift himself up from the ground. He gave me a pained grin. I raised my eyebrow. A few people within the crowd cheered whilst the rest watched in silence, shocked that he dared to stand back up, knowing this was no ordinary fight of mine.

I've got to admit, this guy is brave.

He removed his arm from his waist and tried to wing his fist towards my face, but before he could come near me, I grabbed his wrist, twisted his body around so that his back was now facing me, whilst making sure to bend his arm as far as I could without breaking it off. He groaned in despair. I used my knee to knock him down though the back of his leg, just so he fell on his other knee.

Everyone knew what was coming next.

I smirked.

I lifted my left leg and swept it on to his shoulder, so that his body fell horizontally to the left, but before his body could drop onto the ground like a corpse, I jumped, lifted my right leg and smashed it onto the right side of his head making him thud onto the ground in the opposite direction. I looked down at his bruised body, then looked up at the referee who was about to confirm his defeat.

The crowd of sweaty men and women grew fanatical as I walked closer to the edge of the worn out boxing match, not needing to be praised for winning another match.

It was childs play.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Eddies usual routine of moving towards my opponents body so that they could carry him out, back to safety, and move onto the next match. I took hold on the red rope and stretched it upwards ready to jump off the stage.

"Holy shit!" the crowd gasped, as if struggling for air, whilst a few cheered. I scrunched my face and turned my head towards the stunned faces, who were all directly facing Aarons direction.

What the hell is going on?

I turned my head back at Aarons limp body, which was no longer there, looked forwards again, and then looked back again, this time turning my whole body around.

Aaron was barely on his feet -looking pathetically weak with blood oozing out of his mouth- but nonetheless standing up, grinning back at me. He then limped towards me, and held out his hands, using his other hand to hold onto the rope, out of his way. I stared at his swollen hand for a good 10 seconds, stunned by his action.

He should have been out cold.

Tension grew in the room and nobody dared to make a sound. I slowly took his hand and shook it suspiciously, as I raised my eyes to meet his chocolate brown eyes, which sparked with excitement despite his humiliating lose. The crowd once again roared, knowing that this moment will go down in underground history.

"And the winner is...of course the one and only Riona!"

***************************************************************************************

So I hope you like it!