Warning: He Bites

*Warning - Some suggestive language and scenes*

Boys...they come and go. Each one is different from the others in many ways, each has his own good and bad points but we, the girls, are the ones who see those points; when we crave for sweetness, a sweet guy comes along and sweeps us off our feet, but then, we begin to crave for a bad boy, and when he does come along, we realize the mistake we did, and move on to someone totally different, and then, once again, we realize we have made a mistake again, and so the circle goes on. It's endless...never ending and tiring, but  the good thing about these circles is that we get something from each round...a scar. 

“Natalia…you bitch” Mable said, giggling loudly. I threw a pillow at her, and felt a series of hysterical laughter escape my lips. I felt so free, I couldn’t believe it. The air was filled with the smell of meth and LSD.I had never felt so…exhilarated before. I inhaled and felt another series of laughter escape my lips. Mable looked horrible. Her usually perfect make up was running, and her blonde hair was a mess. Her silver silk dress was wet with perspiration, and her skin looked oily. Her eyes were drooping as though she was drowsy, although I knew it was because she was high. I was pretty sure I didn’t look good either.  Taking another drag of the ground ecstasy, I closed my eyes, and sighed, relishing in the effect the drug was having on me.

I knew Abigail, my twin sister, would be home from her date soon but I didn’t really care. I wasn’t in the house anyways. I was in Mable’s house. Her parents were on vacation, and the house was hers for the weekend. She had, of course, thrown a party, and had invited me, her best friend, and a bunch of people from our school who I have never met. I didn’t care though. This party, in my opinion, was the bomb.

Marble knew that the only way to satisfy me was through drugs, and for some reason, she always had an ample amount of it, which was one of the thousands of reasons we were friends. We both always wanted to escape our rather tragic lives and we had learnt that the only way to do so was through drugs.

Massaging my temples, I dug my back into the chair I was sitting on, lifted my eyes up and directed my attention to the ceiling. Colors danced before my eyes, beautiful and terrifying all at once. Hallucinations played before me in slow motion, darting about my vision like little bunnies. The ornate white ceiling was blurry, and its etchings were moving. A deer leaped into the arms of a blurry mermaid, and I giggled. I felt woozy and weird. I liked the effect the drugs had on me. It was always refreshing, and wonderful. I was able to forget about my problems when I took drugs. It was liberating, and for a moment, I was able to forget the painful sting radiating through my body from the new tattoo I had gotten earlier that day. It was located right below my belly button, on my left side. The tattoo had done a good job. He had inked the perfect imitation of a blue well-detailed bow into my pale skin, staining me. I giggled once more as I remembered how sexy he had looked. I wished I had gotten his number…

Mable tapped me on my arm, her long talon-like black nails digging into my skin. I glanced at her, momentarily irritated by her interference. I had never been able to figure her style out. She was a strange combination of Goth, rebellious, and preppy, and no matter how hard I tried to stay mad at her, I just couldn’t. She just wasn’t the kind of person anyone could stay mad at. She smiled stupidly, showing off perfectly straight white teeth.

“Someone wants to talk to you” She said, her words slurring. She glanced over my shoulder at someone behind me, her eyes lighting up mischievously. I followed her gaze, unsure of what to expect.

He was sitting beside me, his vivid gray eyes framed by long curly eye-lashes on me. He smiled when our eyes met. His were so vivid; I could almost make out the dark rings around the irises. I had never seen eyes like that before and for a moment, I considered if I was still hallucinating. He had short bleached-blonde hair curly hair that hung a just few inches above the edge of his ears. His skin was a marble-like pale white, and he had on black pants and a black t-shirt. He was attractive and I soon found myself drawing closer to him. He looked like he was high too, but not as high as me. I smiled at him.

“Hi,” He said his voice hoarse. “I’m Ivan” He added. I felt my smile widen.

“Natalia,” I said. He stretched out his hand. I took it in mine.

“Natalia…as in Natalia Kills?” He asked, turning my palm upside down and leaning into to kiss the back of my hand. I felt my cheeks flame up, and I suddenly felt very warm. I had not expected that.

“Um….I guess,” I replied, a bit breathless as he leaned back and flashed me a sexy smile, his eyes shimmering in the dim-lit room. Mable giggled by my side but I ignored her. I felt a strange need to do something naughty, and Ivan was definitely going to be part of it.

            I pushed him onto the bed, and placed my legs on either side of his body. Digging my knees into the soft warmth of the fluffy bed, I reached over my head and loosened my hair. It cascaded over my shoulders, a vivid bright red that seemed to shine in the darkness. He grinned, watching my fluid movements with stark intensity. I placed my hand on his collar, and pulled him to me. I crushed my lips against his. I knew this was the master bedroom, Mable’s parents’ room, but as always, I didn’t care. He moved away from me, and began to pull at my shirt.

Our breath came faster and faster. I knew this was the drugs working still. I never did anything like this, but the drug made me do things I would never had done if I was still in control. My shirt was soon gone. I pressed my bare belly, and chest to his body, merging our bodies into one, and we continued to kiss. We rolled so I was underneath him. He pulled away from me, and unbuckled my belt. I stretched my arms above my head, and closed my eyes, relishing the feel of his skin as his knuckles brushed against my abdomen.

 He soon loosened the belt, and pulled open the button holding the jeans together. He slid the jeans down my legs, exposing my thighs, and threw them on the ground. I felt the hair on my skin rise as cold seeped into my skin. I pulled him back to me, and continued to kiss him. The room was dimly lit so I couldn’t really see much. Shadows surrounded us, the only witness to our sinful act. I knew, at the back of my mind, that this was wrong but I couldn’t seem to stop myself.

My mother and sister were both really straight-up pure people who frowned upon things like this. They both hated the thought of drugs, and were against having unprotected sex. Abigail was the exact opposite of me. I bonded better with her boyfriend Justin because he was also drug addict like me. Of course, Abigail didn’t know I was on drugs. I hid it very well. If she found out, my mother would definitely find out, and everything would go downhill. Even though I was addicted, I didn’t want to end up in my mom's hands. She was incredibly strict about such things.

I smiled as Ivan kissed down my neck, leaving butterfly-like sensations in his wake. I liked the feel of it. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. He smelled like after shave. I liked it. I was ready to face the consequences later. I heard my phone ring. It was in the pocket of my jeans, which was on the floor. I ignored it. I knew it was Abigail so I didn’t even want to look at the phone. Who said all angels were perfect?