Reaching for My Daughter's Talanted Mind

My soul is a world traveler.

Stationary with me right now, but it is only one part of a whole which includes you.

This whole abounds because the pieces of my soul are scattered...shared among the parts of me from where it started.  So now there is a various brilliance of me, many of which I choose not to control.  I have relinquished my most delicate parts to my daughter's art.  Not yet passing the torch.  Not giving up on myself, but in a state of true beginning with her.  And we make a phenomenal team! 

It is up to her to recognize the Muse who has been assigned to her...so young,,,often fearful.  You are never confused when it comes to channelling your Muse and making her work through you.

Darling Daughter, stifle the fear in it's every forms.  Box that away, and then move forward.  There will be a time that these revelations will benefit you once you have a deeper understanding of what their intentions will be.  You must believe.

Until that time, stop second guessing the ideas your Muse whispers to you...and RUN WITH IT!  (One can always edit later, Darlin', and as you do, the lines will write themselves without conflict or hesitation.)

This is the sound advice of a Mother who has been published several times.

I will walk with you and you will walk with me.  Together we are a power house of brilliance.

I await your reply.

With all my love and a passionate Muse...we will wait for you.

Love,

Your Mama