Ji • Cheol | Fluff

"Woozi-ah, can we cuddle? You have been busy with composing these days and I miss you so much." Seungcheol whined, back hugging his little boyfriend. Woozi shoved his hands away so he can concentrate on composing. "Not now Seungcheol, I'm busy okay. Don't bother me for now will you?" Woozi explained making Seungcheol sad. Woozi has never been this ignorant. He was the one who always wants to cuddle, kiss or watch movies but he was pretty busy about their comeback so that leaves the older bored. Then, a plan hit Seungcheol's mind. He had to make his little boyfriend jealous so he would notice him.

"Finally!" Woozi cheered as he finished composting the songs for their album. Now where is my Seungcheolie? I felt bad for ignoring him so better cuddle with him now! The boy saved the songs and directly headed out the door to go to his lover. He finally saw his boyfriend and called him, "Seungcheol-ah!" He called his boyfriend but he just looked at him then flew off. He would never thought that his boyfriend was ignoring him. Basically he was always doing things with him and now he just got ignored. "Woozi-hyung! Will you join us? Were playing seven minutes in heaven!" Seungkwan shouted. Woozi just nodded and went straight to the room.

When he arrived, what he saw almost broke his heart. It was Seungcheol and Jeonghan flirting and laughing happily. They actually looked good together and if Woozi was a fan, he was probably shipping them both. He just ignored the feeling the sitted beside Hoshi, his other bestfriend. "Hoonie? Are you alright you seemed a little bit down?" The blonde haired boy asked to loud making Seungcheol hear Hoshi's endearment to his boyfriend. Woozi smirked and leaned into Hoshi's ear, "I'm not okay hyung, but can you do me a favor to make Seungcheol jealous?" The younger whispered. The older boy just nodded and hugged Jihoon from the back. "Woozi-ah, you are cute! Aren't you the cutest thing?" the older flirted. The younger smiled and kissed the other persons cheek. "Thanks hyung, I appre-" Woozi was stopped when his boyfriend pulled him away from Hoshi. "Let's talk about this Woozi." the older said.

"Hyu-hyung......I-i am get-getting......hu-hurt." Woozi complained. But his lover gave him a deaf ear and pinned him into the nearest wall. "Stop flirting with Hoshi!" he complained. "Says you who was laughing happily with Jeonghan!" Woozi defended back. Seungcheol sighed, "Look, I was irritated that you gave me a cold shoulder earlier so I decided to make you jealous. I asked Jeonghan to just play with my flirting and he did. And I was super jealous when Hoshi flirted with you and calling you Hoonie. And you kissed his cheeks also. I know I was overly always clingy to you but that was just my way of telling you that I really really love you and don't think of anything stupid. So please don't think that I am cheating on you because if I did, I think I will regret it. I love you Lee Jihoon and only you forever." Seungcheol confessed making his boyfriend blush in deep root red. "I love you to Choi Seungcheol. You mean the world to me." Jihoon said kissing his boyfriend passionately. "Now can we just cuddle later and head to the room now?" the older suggested. Woozi just pulled his only one true love back to the living without any worries about their relationship.
_

© oHMYGADEUUUUU, 2017