Questions And Answers

Hi guys,

I created this book to tell you all about this campaign so here it goes.

What is this campaign?

This is a campaign started to make people realize their importance, and helping them stay strong. It is very important for everyone to know that they're not alone, and there are a lot of people here for them.

Why do I have to become a part of this?

There is no such thing as having to be a part of it. If you don't want to be a part of it it's okay. However if you think that the people in this world need to help each other to become stronger, than this is definitely for you. If you ever had to keep your head held high, and stay strong when all you wanted to do was sleep forever, then join us and help each other.

How do I become a part of this?

There will be different books that will be posting your submissions, letting people read them. You can send us anything related to the topic, a poem, a short story, a long story, just the name of the story that you have posted on your own profile too. Anything at all, it doesn't matter what it is as long as it's serving its purpose in helping people be strong and stand up for themselves.

Furthermore, use our hashtag #Staystrong on your stories to let us know that you're a part of this campaign, as well as use the sticker on the covers of your stories which is present in our biography. Not necessary.

What if the role that is following campaign is only of a minor character?

It doesn't matter if there is just a part of your story that represents the idea of staying strong. Even if it's not the main character but instead just a side character, you should still feel free to use our sticker or banner and tag the story #Staystrong.