coming home

Its been awhile since the boys have been on tour. Tonight though. Tonight they were coming home. I had it all planned out. The whole morning i made homemade versions of all of their favorite candies and treats. then all afternoon cleaning the whole house. for dinner i was to make scandanvian steak and potatoes with sourdough bread and a nice red wine. I smile as I check said bread. The boys will be home shortly. Im glad i already changed out of my work clothes. i worked at a big cat habitat. i set the table as i hear a car pull into the driveway. I grin and jog to the window. I watch them get out. I run out. In the public world i was jin's girlfriend. He grins twirling me when i jump into his arms. He sets me down. we kiss. I then grin and give the others hugs. we then head inside. As they put their luggage away i get the food on the table. I then sit and wait for them. When they come in i stand. I go to each of them and kiss them deeply. I let them sit and i start dishing out food. I say, "ive missed you so much." they chuckle and i hear each of them say they missed me too.

Time jump
We were all sitting watching a movie. i get up to refill my wine glass. god i've missed them so much it hurt. I pause a moment thinking. About this time they start fighting over who gets me first night back. to finally decide i always had to get them to play rock paper scissors. But they've been...Quiet. I put the wine back and walk out. I lean against the living room wall behind the couch. I ask, "so which one of you won?" They all turn. I scoff when they have the gall to feign innocence. Jimin cocks his head, "what are you talking about?" i raise my brow as i sip my wine. Then i set my glass down. I make my way to stand directly behind jimin. I whisper as i tug his head back by his recently dyed orange hair, "jiminie. i've known you boys for almost seven years." i turn my face to jungkook when he chuckles, "some longer than others." i see the pang in jimin's eyes. i swat Jungkook, "you little shit. Be nice." i then kiss the top of jimin's head and whisper in his ear, "time is of no importance when love is involved." i smile at his blush and eye smile. i straighten and say again, "so my only lovelies. Who won this time?"

(author's note: i'm gonna let my readers decide which boy gets caoimhe their first night back home. This is only my second wattpad story so please go easy. Thank you for reading and i will try to get the next chapter up.)