Music is A New Form of Drama?

THIS IS A CONTINUED STORY. YOU MUST REAT THE OTHERS FIRST. THEY ARE DONE BY: morgiiez they are called, Decaydance Bucket List, and I Survived and Guess What?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting in the little kitchen on the bus, watching the guys walk around and attempt to party with everyone else on the bus, drunkenly I might add. It was the end of tour and we were headed back to Los Angeles. Back to the friends we left, the house we left and basically the life we dropped to go on our year long tour. I sipped my small glass of vodka, I was never a big drinker, or a big fan of being around drinkers. Anthony would come home completely drunk once or twice a month and get rough with me. He never actually hit me, But he would get phyical almost to the point where he'd almost leave marks, he was smart enough to know to not though...someone would get an idea. But he was slight physical and verbal abusive when he was drunk, and it scared me. I had told Alex about it, and many of the other things he did, and Alex understood and cut back on his drinking and the amount of times he would actually drink, everyone else slowly found out about everything and tried to do the same. Sometimes they would slip up. We all got along fantastically, all though, Jack was the last to actually accept me in to the group. He addmitted that it was because he thought I was going tot use alex, or try and 'break' him, I was hurt but told him I would never do anything like that.

I scrambled back in my seat as Zack fell into the one next to me. He had managed to only have maybe eight drinks at the most, and he wasnt drunk or a lightweight. It was just an instinct for me. He looked over and grinned "H...Hi Skyler!" He stuttered out. I smiled and replied "hello Zackybear.", I've always called him that, seeing as he WAS a bear compared to me. He swaied toward the isle a bit and straightened up before saying "how is my bestest buddie?", drawing out the s in best. Zack was never one to slur his words, but he was a shy guy and nervous when talking to me, seeing as I was on edge from all the drinking. He never wanted to say something that would upset me, or do something with his bear-like-ness. I understood and never really let it bother me, it was just because he cared about me. I giggled and replied "Im good, you enjoying yourself?" He nodded haphazardly and said "Oh yeah! I'm excited were going back to LA, I missed everyone." As I took another sip of my vodka. Truth be told I missed them too, I nodded in agreement to what he said. He smiled at me before being dragged off by Matt and Jack, both of them muttering something about a conga line. I giggled at the idea. Alex walked past the table from the front lounge, on his way to where Zack was dragged off to and where I could hear Jack yelling at him to hurry his ass up. As Alex passed me, he winked and quickly blew me a kiss. As cheesy as it is, I got butterflies and blushed. I always did when he did cute things like that, maybe thats why I said yes.

The boys congaed out, Jack in the front. They all kicked out thier feet in time with the beat they created with saying "We are going to LA!" over and over again. They looked like every cliche conga line from any party movie that has come out in the past...15 or so years. I quickly took my phone out and took a picture. I sent it to Hayley, knowing she wont most likely see it till tomorrow seeing at it was 5 am in LA now and twit-piced it saying " 'We are going to LA!' you think they are excited?" . I set my phone on the table and leaned my head against the wall/window thing next to me and felt myself getting drowsy. I closed my eyes and heard everything else fade out.

I woke up the next day to the feeling of someone leaning thier head against my arm. I opened my eyes to see Alex's now purple-ish hair leaning on arm. I smiled and he groaned, he was most likely hung over. I didnt mind that the guys went wild and cut lose, I knew they were excited to go back to LA and see everyone and everything. I gently moved Alex's head up and moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around him. He snuggled closer to me and whined a bit. "Morning sleepy head" I cooed into his ear, he nuzzled my chest in response. It was more of a confort thing than a 'I want in your pants now, get them off!' thing. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked around. Most of everyone was spread out all around on the floor or a couch, either that or grogily getting up moaning and groaning the whole way. I noticed Rian leaning one of the tiny kitchens cabinets, drinking what I guess was coffee. He saw me looking at him and he lowered his cup from his mouth and nodded at me saying "Ello and good morning Skyler of the face eaters" I smiled and replied "Hello Rian of the conga liners."

He laughed and said "touche" I giggled and kept running my fingers through a now sleeping Alex's hair. "So where did we stop off at for the night?" I asked Rian. He smirked and said "Vegas" before taking a drink of his coffee. My eyes went wide and I asked "VEGAS?! Why are the fucking hell are we in Vegas?" a little bit to loudly, I heard a few of the guys moan at me telling me to shut up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Matt flip me off. Alex though, he never moved or said anything, maybe he's getting used to me. Rian replied "After you passed out Alex told the driver to head to Vegas so he could marry you....once he was well, uhm able enough to. And Matt backed him up and TADA! here we are." I looked down at the hungover mess clinging to my chest. Hes was certainly a impatient, but he knew I wasn't and I was one of those people that wouldnt and couldnt just jump the gun like he could.

I spoke into his ear and murmmered loud enough for him to hear "Alex baby, Wake up. Please?" he groaned but other wise didnt move. Rian chuckled and said "ALEX! Dude! some crazed fans ran onto the bus and grabbed Skyler talking about how they were going to beat her ass for stealing thier man or something" I personally didnt see how thing was going to work. I was directly in his arms and he knew it, he grumbled "Shes in my arms dawson. I can tell."

I knew it! Matt woke up enough and replied "But they did shave your head. You're all buzzed cutted now Gaskarth." Alex bolted up and rand for the bathroom. Most likly to double check and see if Matts words were true. Matt then walked up next to Rian and made himself a cup of coffee and made me one out of habit from the many mornings where it is just me and him up on time. He handed it to me and as I took a drink Alex walked back and ploped back in to the seat next to me glareing at Matt the whole time. I set my cup down and looked over at Alex and said sweetly "Nice to know you love your hair more than your girl there, Alex." I grinned as he looked at me, shocked. He opened his mouth to explain. I could hear Rian and Matt laughing thier asses of and saying "OHHHH BURN! GASKARTH!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had more...but I figured this was a good place to stop. [: I'll post the rest when theres actually more to it. <3 I hope to god someone reads this and likes it.

OH! And the Picture is Skyler. She really hasnt changed much...her hair may have changed a bit of color and shes like 3 inches taller now....but thats about it. xD