Beatened wolf

Chapter one

Lily’s P.O.V.

I woke up with cuts and bruises everyday of my lingering life. My dad abandoned me and my mother beat me raw. I walked straight into the science first hour class. A tall blonde, blue eyed, fancy woman looked at the secretariat stepped out and gently pushed me into my new first hour.

“Hi I’m Miss. Ace or you can call me Miss. A, either one,” she welcomed. I looked ahead and saw a boy I realized was alpha’s son. Alpha Sasha (female) lost her husband and became alpha. Miss. Sasha saved me and put me in Mrs. Healers and Mr. Healers care. Mrs. Healer just lost her own child close to my age.

Flash Back:

“Mrs. Healer I got a surprise for you,” told Alpha Sasha. “Yes Sasha. Coming,” said a twenty year old.

“Well, this is Lisa Maria. She is young and has been abused and needs a home. Would you help risk a rise her?” grinned Sasha. I look at the lady with excitement in her dark blue eyes.

“I would love to. You can call me mom Lisa. Can I change your last name??” my new mom asked me. I nodded looking at the papers saying Lisa Lyra Healer being written. “I promise to love and care for you,” she promised.

“I already feel at home mom. I love you too. Where’s my room?” I said really feeling at home and happy to use the words “mom. I love you too” truthfully. Her eyes sparked with joy as if she heard her own child say her first words.

End of flashback.

“Miss. Healer!” said Miss. A.

“Uh?” I was pulled out of my mind.

Bret’s P.O.V.

I listened to Lisa’s breathing until I heard. “Miss. Healer!”

“Uh?” Lisa must’ve been really out of this world. Wait, Miss. Healer! When school got out I saw my mother fighting her boyfriend. “Bret!! Mike this is my son; Son this is my friend from high school Mike Alonzo.”

“HI!” I shouted into his right ear. I turned and saw Lisa scream, “MOM! How was your day?” Lisa literately jumped in thin air! I started to feel

something for Lisa but I couldn’t explain it. I felt the need to protect her and care for her.

“Son! Get in now!” ordered Mike. I looked at him as if he was crazy because the only ones that bosses me around is the school employers and mom. “No, I’d rather walk than ride in a car with a bossy boyfriend.” I started.

Walking toward the sidewalk I got grabbed than dropped. “Oh my pretty girl.” he shouted toward Lisa. Her face went pale white and I started to get angry. The winds rose as Lisa clamped her fist together and used a unweaving voice, “Mike. What are doing here? Trying to abuse another woman? Like my mother,” rose her voice showing more wind around her.

“Don’t disrespect me! You are my daughter and your going with me!” with that he fell down and was pushed against the wall by a unknown force. Mrs. Healer stood with her fist clamped too! “Don’t you dare talk or touch her!” she growled.

“Oh so taking Lisa away from you wasn’t enough to tell you I’m not a joker!” he laughed cruelly. I started to shake when wind broke his spine. “You touch my birth mother I’ll kill you more than the broken spine!” threatened Lisa.

Mrs. Healer turned to see Lisa staring in rage at Mike. “Lily! Lily my baby whom I’ve lost at birth!”

“Yes, it’s me. Mike stole me away to L’Anse to beat me,” she sighed but broke his neck, “Mr. Healer is my father. The sperm cell that made me.” Dang she’s smart!

After a few more minutes Mike was dead. “He’s gone. Mom I’m Lily Lyra Healer. Lessee’s little sister. Lessee is not dead. She’s in L’Anse’s place.”

“M-my baby!” Mrs. Healer hugged. “Let’s save your big sister Lessee.”