Chapter one

Chapter one

I sighed as I watched my now 14 year old son play his game. He was an incredibly smart football player but his identical twin was a bookworm and his sister was a quiet yet outgoing girl. My name is Kendall Victoria Lahote. I look 23 but I'm a lot older than that. You see, I cannot age because of what a man named Stryker did to me when I was born.

I love my children and I'd do anything for them, that means protecting them from their cheating father. I had been dating Sam uley for years up until he cheated on me with that bitch Emily, saying she was his imprint. Yeah I knew all about the shapeshifters because I was one. Keyword being WAS. I stopped phasing after my sons were born.

But I had to explain everything to both of them when Damien phased. Even Ryan and Casey. Damien was the one who played football, Casey was the outgoing one,and Ryan was the bookworm. They were close and told each other everything. My youngest, Ryan, was gay and Damien and I had no problem with that, only Damien had problems with the guys Ryan brought home for us to meet.

I'm a lingerie model for Victoria secret, actually, I model anything. I work a lot to make sure my babies have anything they need, and I spend as much time with them as I can. That girl on the profile pic is me when I was pregnant.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wolfy loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें