We Can't Be Torn Apart

Okay guys, I know it took me a while to upload. I had to take a break from Wattpad to catch up on school and stuff. I've actually had this chapter typed for a while, I just didn't want to post it then not post any more for a month.

I still need a summary for it though, I'm working on it!

Enjoy :)

--------------------------

Chapter One

 Ana's POV

I sat in the back of the car silently. I coudn't help but glare at the jerk sitting next to me. Sure he's my mate, but i'm still angry. How could he almost die! So mean, yet, it wasn't his fault. It was Brad's.

We came to the conclusion that Brad is most definitely a wizard of some sort. How else could he vanish into thin air, yet be able to shift into a wolf? Yep, he's a freak.

At least I had my best friend through this. Ela was sitting to my left. She seemed utterly bored, and I couldn't blame her. After all, her mate was probably eating a churro at home, playing C.O.D. 

An awkward silence hung in the air. It's not every day that your pack leader drives you to the pack house. Since Scott had accepted me as his mate, I am now official part of the pack. I can now communicate with them through my mind! Sure, i'm blocking everyone now, but we could cheat on tests!

As soon as we pulled up into the driveway, an ocean of people surrounded us, kind of like they do to Scott at school. Well, in this case, there were also adults and elders. They were looking at the car as if they expected Lady Gaga to come out any second.

Hate to disappoint them, but its just us. Scott got out and I followed his lead. Ela went out the other side along with our pack leader. For some reason, they started clapping as if we were famous. Weird. Most of them were looking at Scott and I, not at their leader. Even weirder...

I could feel my cheeks heat up at all of the attention that we were getting. Can't they just look away for a bit? They don't need to look at us as if we were the best thing ever. We didn't do anything special, did we? Well, we tried to get rid of an old pack member.

Some of the guys were wolf-whistling at us, that really didn't help my try-not-to-blush-so-much case. I could feel Scott's reassuring hand as he led us towards the house. Every shifted to the side, making way for us to walk through. 

When we got inside, the party began. Everyone somehow manged to cram into the room and start dancing to some random music some turned on. Is this random dancing and stuff day?

People lined up and started to come up to Scott and I. They freaking lined up! Then things got even crazier. They started to say things like 'Congrats new alpha.' and 'Good luck to you two!'. WHAT. THE. NYMPH?

Af far as i'm concerned, we didn't get married. Unless someone kidnapped me and made a clone. Then they also made a clone of Scott. Then they made the clones get married...Then our real bodies took the place of the clones, making everyone think that we were the ones that got married!